Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Maddy's Discussions (2,312)

Discussions Replied To (1829) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks like I'm out, too! I had to guess over half of these anyway. What a load of ba…"

Maddy replied Oct 11, 2011 to Could you pass the UK citizenship test?

22 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Claudia Clare

Admin for testing

"And there was a rather nice horse and carriage combo parked opposite the wedding pho…"

Maddy replied Oct 10, 2011 to Car park problems at Sainsbury's again

62 Oct 15, 2011

Admin for testing

"Well Clive, on the one hand I agree with you that we are the traffic. But I am lucky…"

Maddy replied Oct 10, 2011 to Car park problems at Sainsbury's again

62 Oct 15, 2011

Admin for testing

"Yes, although from a selfish point of view it might take some of the traffic away fr…"

Maddy replied Oct 9, 2011 to Car park problems at Sainsbury's again

62 Oct 15, 2011

Admin for testing

"Hi Hugh, I have a friend on Hewitt Rd who has had major problems with her Virgin con…"

Maddy replied Sep 25, 2011 to Grrrr.....Virgin

21 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Brenda

"Ah now that made me feel weirdly nostalgic - how unexpectedly fun it was and that in…"

Maddy replied Sep 22, 2011 to Festival Day - Perfect Day !!

99 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by matt

"I had green chicken curry from YumYums Thai - it's by far the best in London that I'…"

Maddy replied Sep 20, 2011 to Festival Day - Perfect Day !!

99 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by matt

"Thank goodness the weather held out (more or less) as the forecast was not so good.…"

Maddy replied Sep 19, 2011 to Festival Day - Perfect Day !!

99 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by matt

Admin for testing

"We used to make conker "caterpillars" by threading a few on a string and painting a…"

Maddy replied Sep 7, 2011 to Do they no longer stoop to conker?

16 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Maddy

"Mary, you walk up Green Lanes towards Manor House and take a left onto the New River…"

Maddy replied Aug 19, 2011 to New River footpath re-opened

18 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2026   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service