Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Alison P's Discussions (2,315)

Discussions Replied To (1930) Replies Latest Activity

"That is outrageous. I'm fairly sure it contravenes data protection legislation, whic…"

Alison P replied Aug 6, 2009 to Have you had an accident in the last five years that was not your fault?

8 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

"How gutting, really sorry to hear this. I've been very envious of these stores, so u…"

Alison P replied Aug 5, 2009 to Bike thieves....

30 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

"Liz I think this is a great idea, and such an improvement. It is a difficult crossin…"

Alison P replied Aug 5, 2009 to Dangerous crossing, Warham Road

37 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Liz

"I'm fuming about this - what a cheeky sleight of hand to take a study about Green La…"

Alison P replied Aug 3, 2009 to Update on Harringay "Traffic Study"

17 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Alison P

"Thanks Alan. The skip has now gone; all that remains are two crumpled looking cars.…"

Alison P replied Aug 3, 2009 to Traffic accident Wightman (north of Beresford)

5 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Alison P

"Out of interest, who is to blame if the skip is badly positioned? Is it the skip com…"

Alison P replied Aug 2, 2009 to Traffic accident Wightman (north of Beresford)

5 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Alison P

"I was just having a look at this. One thing puzzled me - it defines HMOs according t…"

Alison P replied Aug 1, 2009 to HMO and Planning - Consultation by The Department for Communities and Local Government

2 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Stuart

"What did people think of the programme? I only heard the last five minutes (starting…"

Alison P replied Jul 30, 2009 to Listen to Radio 4's HMO item (including Haringey) on iplayer

13 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I'm sure the vast majority would go up! I remember looking at mine when I moved in i…"

Alison P replied Jul 28, 2009 to Council tax to rise for homes with a view

4 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Alison P

"Totally agree with Chris. There was a form about rubbish collection with the last Ha…"

Alison P replied Jul 28, 2009 to Residents offered £500 for 'snooping' on neighbours

11 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service