Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Maddy's Discussions (2,312)

Discussions Replied To (1829) Replies Latest Activity

"Finsbury Cycles at 185 Seven Sisters road are very good and cheap. You could walk th…"

Maddy replied Apr 29, 2012 to Cycle repair shop recommendation

7 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by NIck and Lizzy

"Oh, and I was also told that a couple of elderly sisters lived here in the seventies…"

Maddy replied Apr 29, 2012 to Who Lived In Our Houses 100 Years Ago

37 May 13, 2012

"And I once met on the street a man who was born in my house and lived there up until…"

Maddy replied Apr 29, 2012 to Who Lived In Our Houses 100 Years Ago

37 May 13, 2012

"At some point I saw the original deeds for this house with the name of the person wh…"

Maddy replied Apr 29, 2012 to Who Lived In Our Houses 100 Years Ago

37 May 13, 2012

Admin for testing

"Hugh - where's the cup of tea? Don't you have time to drink it any more?"

Maddy replied Apr 28, 2012 to Out of date email notifications from HoL

6 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Maddy

"Yes, that's what they've told me when I finally got through on the phone - or to loo…"

Maddy replied Apr 26, 2012 to Reminder: Online parking services shutdown between 2nd and 10th May

7 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Maddy

"Where do I find my "applicant number" which I need for online renewal? I'm trying to…"

Maddy replied Apr 26, 2012 to Reminder: Online parking services shutdown between 2nd and 10th May

7 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Maddy

"If my printer decides to work today - not always a given...."

Maddy replied Apr 26, 2012 to Reminder: Online parking services shutdown between 2nd and 10th May

7 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Maddy

"I think we're about to get large wheelie bins for recycling anyway, as the council i…"

Maddy replied Apr 26, 2012 to perhaps we should start recycling

42 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

"How far in advance can I apply to renew my permit? It runs out mid-May. Also, does a…"

Maddy replied Apr 26, 2012 to Reminder: Online parking services shutdown between 2nd and 10th May

7 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Maddy

RSS

Advertising

© 2026   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service