Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

WightmanPaul's Discussions (319)

Discussions Replied To (232) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Jono, but I'm still not clear if an offence has invariably been committed if…"

WightmanPaul replied Nov 4, 2010 to Wood Green's Tokyo crossing ready to rock

12 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Does anyone know whether the cameras which are used to monitor bus lanes and box jun…"

WightmanPaul replied Nov 4, 2010 to Wood Green's Tokyo crossing ready to rock

12 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I suspect the same might be true for well maintained pavements. Contrast the areas o…"

WightmanPaul replied Nov 3, 2010 to Why big street trees may make good crime fighters

6 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

"That's good for me. See you then."

WightmanPaul replied Nov 2, 2010 to Local Transport Implementation Plan Consultation - Ends 8th November

27 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by WightmanPaul

"Sorry John, only just picked this up. Could you do Tuesday?"

WightmanPaul replied Oct 31, 2010 to Local Transport Implementation Plan Consultation - Ends 8th November

27 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by WightmanPaul

"I shall be making a submission on behalf of the N4 part of my street but if there we…"

WightmanPaul replied Oct 30, 2010 to Local Transport Implementation Plan Consultation - Ends 8th November

27 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by WightmanPaul

"Well the 8th seems appropriate/inappropriate [delete as req.] as it is the close of…"

WightmanPaul replied Oct 30, 2010 to Local Transport Implementation Plan Consultation - Ends 8th November

27 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by WightmanPaul

"More than happy to continue discussing both the limitations of the local democratic…"

WightmanPaul replied Oct 29, 2010 to Local Transport Implementation Plan Consultation - Ends 8th November

27 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by WightmanPaul

"Re-read what I wrote Hugh, it's the 'approach' which was described as undemocratic a…"

WightmanPaul replied Oct 29, 2010 to Local Transport Implementation Plan Consultation - Ends 8th November

27 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by WightmanPaul

"Yes OAE, I believe you're right. But sometimes it's more acceptable for someone else…"

27 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by WightmanPaul

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service