Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Lydia R's Discussions (418)

Discussions Replied To (386) Replies Latest Activity

""How...is Lydia finding time...?" Well Sharon, seeing as the election process is in…"

Lydia R replied May 8, 2014 to Political Parties Posting on HoL in the Run-up to Local Elections

75 May 21, 2014
Reply by matthew cuthbert

""Thank you very much for the psychodynamic assessment." I wouldn't pretend to such a…"

Lydia R replied May 8, 2014 to Political Parties Posting on HoL in the Run-up to Local Elections

75 May 21, 2014

""Seema, I really don't know where to stand with you. Am I right in saying you are ch…"

Lydia R replied May 7, 2014 to Political Parties Posting on HoL in the Run-up to Local Elections

75 May 21, 2014

"Fate stepping in with a little joke -- all the names of the various Haringey wards a…"

Lydia R replied May 6, 2014 to Political Parties Posting on HoL in the Run-up to Local Elections

75 May 21, 2014

"I was talking to God the other day.  He agrees with you. (every Jewish mother thinks…"

Lydia R replied May 6, 2014 to Political Parties Posting on HoL in the Run-up to Local Elections

75 May 21, 2014

"I did wonder how they managed to get round the planning permissions. In fact, I thin…"

Lydia R replied May 5, 2014 to ce n'est pas une boîte de téléphone

14 May 10, 2014

""Désolé, je fait la ferronnerie à l'école " James, you have saved us all. Some of th…"

Lydia R replied May 5, 2014 to ce n'est pas une boîte de téléphone

14 May 10, 2014

"In and out in the same bottle, then... Lydia Rivlin: Conservative Party candidate fo…"

Lydia R replied May 4, 2014 to ce n'est pas une boîte de téléphone

14 May 10, 2014

"We are all talking about the Peacock affair, so I don't see how you can accuse me of…"

Lydia R replied May 4, 2014 to Haringey Mayor Sheila Peacock guilty of abusing position ‘for personal advantage’

31 May 5, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

""Perhaps you owe more allegiance to India than the UK? I think the voters would like…"

Lydia R replied May 4, 2014 to Alphonso mangoes-your last chance

4 May 4, 2014
Reply by Lydia R

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service