Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Michael Anderson's Discussions (6,528)

Discussions Replied To (6272) Replies Latest Activity

"It’s all a bit odd.  It seems like they are recruiting temporary sorting office staf…"

Michael Anderson replied Apr 8, 2020 to Are local postal services still operating?

121 Apr 21, 2021
Reply by Tom

"Thanks William.  In a way the current situation is working in my favour.  I get on a…"

Michael Anderson replied Apr 5, 2020 to DIY Mask Instructions from Hong Kong

12 Apr 6, 2020
Reply by William Embliss

"I think there needs to be a lot of caution about using masks and the false sense of…"

Michael Anderson replied Apr 5, 2020 to DIY Mask Instructions from Hong Kong

12 Apr 6, 2020
Reply by William Embliss

"A real missed opportunity for people who aren’t getting info in other languages from…"

Michael Anderson replied Apr 3, 2020 to Letter from Leader of the Council? feels like the familiar CovidSpam..

12 Apr 15, 2020
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Many thanks James but we’ve managed to find a replacement."

Michael Anderson replied Apr 3, 2020 to Does anyone have an iPhone they’d like to sell?

4 Apr 3, 2020
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Nice chorus of additional pot banging in our street last night"

Michael Anderson replied Apr 3, 2020 to TONIGHT: Thursday Applause | 8PM Tonight | On Your Doorstep

3 May 1, 2020
Reply by JP

"I completely agree Neil that the bulk waste disposal charge was an idiotic and count…"

Michael Anderson replied Apr 3, 2020 to Information from Haringey about Waste Collection

8 Apr 7, 2020
Reply by Neil Le Milliere

"Hi Sara.  Have you thought about giving a home to a rescue cat?  Lots out there woul…"

Michael Anderson replied Apr 2, 2020 to Looking for kittens to adopt - (edited from original post 'to buy')

10 Apr 4, 2020
Reply by KP

"We got a bit today on Warham, all of it 7-10 days old.  Saw the postie - she looked…"

Michael Anderson replied Apr 1, 2020 to Are local postal services still operating?

121 Apr 21, 2021
Reply by Tom

"Why would you want to sue a councillor for someone else dumping rubbish?"

Michael Anderson replied Apr 1, 2020 to Information from Haringey about Waste Collection

8 Apr 7, 2020
Reply by Neil Le Milliere

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service