Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Julie's Discussions (175)

Discussions Replied To (144) Replies Latest Activity

"I know almost nothing about this case, though I've read the report Alan linked. As a…"

Julie replied Oct 28, 2009 to Councillor suspended; minor Lottery-sized win for ex-Haringey employee. Why?

35 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

"Sorry John, I wasn't clear. The point I was trying to make is that I think Glademore…"

Julie replied Oct 27, 2009 to Landmark school admissions ruling for Haringey mother.

92 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by matt

"All the local secondaries have a Safer Schools officer based at the school. This giv…"

Julie replied Oct 27, 2009 to Landmark school admissions ruling for Haringey mother.

92 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by matt

"How can anybody learn if the class is going nuts? Part of being a good teacher mean…"

92 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by matt

"John Oakes had other avenues of complaining, if he thought there had been wrongdoing…"

Julie replied Oct 27, 2009 to Councillor suspended; minor Lottery-sized win for ex-Haringey employee. Why?

35 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

"I was pretty worried about some of the misapprehensions some of the people on the NS…"

Julie replied Oct 26, 2009 to Landmark school admissions ruling for Haringey mother.

92 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by matt

"I love the idea of NIEE. I will suggest this in some appropriate quarters. Everyone…"

Julie replied Oct 23, 2009 to Landmark school admissions ruling for Haringey mother.

92 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by matt

"I would argue that children whose parents don't care, or don't know any better, will…"

Julie replied Oct 22, 2009 to Landmark school admissions ruling for Haringey mother.

92 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by matt

"If you have an eleven year old going up to secondary school, you can't assume that t…"

Julie replied Oct 21, 2009 to Landmark school admissions ruling for Haringey mother.

92 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by matt

"Improve the kids and you improve the school. However this is a twin track approach.…"

Julie replied Oct 20, 2009 to Landmark school admissions ruling for Haringey mother.

92 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service