Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Lydia R's Discussions (418)

Discussions Replied To (386) Replies Latest Activity

"Actually we were canvassing today, Sharon, in Seymour Road, and it was very encourag…"

Lydia R replied May 10, 2014 to Political Parties Posting on HoL in the Run-up to Local Elections

75 May 21, 2014
Reply by matthew cuthbert

""Lydia, I'm a bit confused now. Is *this* your promised Manifesto?" Actually, Sharon…"

Lydia R replied May 9, 2014 to Political Parties Posting on HoL in the Run-up to Local Elections

75 May 21, 2014

""do not to take banter on the internet too seriously" I take sexual harrassment very…"

Lydia R replied May 9, 2014 to Political Parties Posting on HoL in the Run-up to Local Elections

75 May 21, 2014

""I well fancy you, i bet you give great kisses. Maybe soon i'll find out? Mwah" My h…"

75 May 21, 2014

""what would happen if a male adopted the same style and used similar innuendo" Mr. D…"

75 May 21, 2014

"Oh Seema, what a lot of guff, and some barely disguised ageism as well.  The first i…"

75 May 21, 2014

""have heard very little about your campaign" but I think by now you know a lot about…"

Lydia R replied May 8, 2014 to Political Parties Posting on HoL in the Run-up to Local Elections

75 May 21, 2014

""you spend a lot of time wandering and wondering.." It was you doing the wandering S…"

Lydia R replied May 8, 2014 to Political Parties Posting on HoL in the Run-up to Local Elections

75 May 21, 2014

""I'm sure you're not suggesting that Seema goes in for tomming?" Good gracious no, M…"

75 May 21, 2014

""what with the time spent on amateur semantics and armchair psychology.." I have to…"

75 May 21, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service