Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

DrWhams's Discussions (167)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

"It was Richard 07798 554563.  As I say, he cleared out my gutters, did a couple of l…"

DrWhams replied May 14, 2012 to Know anyone good with guttering? Do not use Kandoo.

7 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Nick G-T

"Great.  Seems a bit of a waste of time to send someone around though."

DrWhams replied May 14, 2012 to Trying to request a small wheelie bin for recycling

49 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Madeline

"I don't see your point. There is zero correlation between POSIX compatibility and se…"

DrWhams replied May 14, 2012 to Phone calls from a secret and mysterious IT companies offering installation anti-virus and anti-spyware software

21 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Marek

"I can understand them wanting to encourage recycling. I've specifically said to them…"

DrWhams replied May 14, 2012 to Trying to request a small wheelie bin for recycling

49 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Madeline

"I had someone clear out my gutters a few months ago who was very good. I don't have…"

DrWhams replied May 14, 2012 to Know anyone good with guttering? Do not use Kandoo.

7 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Nick G-T

"Clive, the 'based on Unix' thing from a security point of view is an old canard. Win…"

DrWhams replied May 14, 2012 to Phone calls from a secret and mysterious IT companies offering installation anti-virus and anti-spyware software

21 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Marek

"I believe it's only a matter of time before mac users are targetted. There have been…"

DrWhams replied May 13, 2012 to Phone calls from a secret and mysterious IT companies offering installation anti-virus and anti-spyware software

21 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Marek

"This happened recently to a family member. They called, saying that they were callin…"

DrWhams replied May 11, 2012 to Phone calls from a secret and mysterious IT companies offering installation anti-virus and anti-spyware software

21 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Marek

"Depends how inconvenient it is to you if the disk was to expire and you have to rein…"

DrWhams replied May 4, 2012 to Buy yourself a backup storage if you are a responsible computer user

34 May 10, 2012
Reply by Marian Leatherby

"I've been using it for about 4 years and it's been very reliable for me. I'm a softw…"

DrWhams replied May 4, 2012 to Buy yourself a backup storage if you are a responsible computer user

34 May 10, 2012
Reply by Marian Leatherby

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service