Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"Et bonjour Alain! I was slightly surprised and disappointed that your great and supe…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 8, 2014 to Residents on collision course with Council spin

22 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

"I can confirm that the Council have done a U-turn and overturned their new roundabou…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 8, 2014 to Residents on collision course with Council spin

22 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

"Bonjour TBD. Apparently, there was no substance in the rumour that attached roads wo…"

22 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

"STOP PRESS: Following a review of the experimental counter-cyclical policy, the Coun…"

22 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

"Phil, This is John's literary flourish for the Nomination form. All candidates must…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 7, 2014 to Labour Party Selection Fraud in St Ann's

614 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by Sharon

"Non, TBD, the Council's new roundabout style will suit your Continental habits just…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 7, 2014 to Residents on collision course with Council spin

22 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

"I can confirm that, in respect of the roundabout arrows and comment on Harringayonli…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 7, 2014 to Residents on collision course with Council spin

22 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

"Alan I respect and understand your promotion (14 months ago) above the Majority Grou…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 5, 2014 to Well done Labour for the HGV Camera Success!

21 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Salsa

"DID you ever hold office in one of these peculiar little local religious sects, Alan…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 5, 2014 to Well done Labour for the HGV Camera Success!

21 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Salsa

"Residents forgive you Michael. The Council's crack White Arrows team have probably d…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 5, 2014 to Residents on collision course with Council spin

22 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service