Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Mr Wodjacallim's Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (183) Replies Latest Activity

"I doubt the Council will be willing to release footage. It may not release images of…"

Mr Wodjacallim replied Dec 19, 2014 to Bike stands by post office smashed!

58 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

"I cannot see the Borough Commander accepting he was wrong. Sadly, it is not uncommon…"

Mr Wodjacallim replied Dec 8, 2014 to @VpoDr withdraws the police caution given to 19yo with Downs Syndrome

7 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

"That shows how daft Haringey Police are...it is nonsense anyone can report a crime.…"

Mr Wodjacallim replied Dec 5, 2014 to 86 Allison Road

2 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

"God news. It proves it takes external intervention to get Haringey Police to see sen…"

Mr Wodjacallim replied Dec 5, 2014 to @VpoDr withdraws the police caution given to 19yo with Downs Syndrome

7 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

"I would remove the mark and install a CCTV and what looks like an alarm. I would no…"

Mr Wodjacallim replied Dec 5, 2014 to Door Markings

16 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

"Who is organising this? How can I find out more about it?"

Mr Wodjacallim replied Dec 5, 2014 to Top Cop Face-to-Face in Haringey

1 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

"You probably need to go back to whoever referred the patient to St Annes. The GP?"

Mr Wodjacallim replied Nov 22, 2014 to St Annes how to get them to agree to a referral?

5 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

"Roads and pavements get damaged all the time and you can be sure Haringey will do no…"

Mr Wodjacallim replied Nov 22, 2014 to Pemberton Road street damage

58 Jul 23, 2016
Reply by Lauren

"May be someone someone should compile a list of factors on causes of rubbish left ar…"

Mr Wodjacallim replied Oct 31, 2014 to Haringey in top 10 worst authorities in England for householder fly tipping - and it's got worse.

14 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Michael Anderson

"The largest source of fly tipping in this part of Haringey is flats above shops wher…"

Mr Wodjacallim replied Oct 31, 2014 to Haringey in top 10 worst authorities in England for householder fly tipping - and it's got worse.

14 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Michael Anderson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service