Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Anka's Discussions (1,066)

Discussions Started (104) Replies Latest Activity

Map of OVERGROUND with indications of step free/lift access?

Lots of clever people on here so maybe someone can help? I am trying to find a map of the OVERGROUND that will indicate which stations are…

Started by Anka in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

9 Jan 26, 2017
Reply by Helen

Olio - let's not waste anything :)

What an absolutely brilliant idea - only got the app last week but love it already. Got some, gave away some - all free and in the name of…

Started by Anka in Miscellany

0 Jan 21, 2017

6 door mirrored wardrobe

After moving here just before Christmas I realised that my fantastic massive wardrobe with excellent storage space inside will simply not f…

Started by Anka in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Jan 20, 2017

Something (??) digging earth from my flower boxes on utside windowsill at night

What could that be? Cat? Fox? They are right on my windowsill outside, ground floor but not very low and today around midnight while taking…

Started by Anka in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

40 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Anka

Visitors parking permits - no phone number?

I have ordered 1 hours visitors parking permits on the 23rd December and those arrived just after New Year no problem. I have also ordered…

8 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Anka

Window cleaner wanted - one LARGE sash bay window in Stroud Green (Florence Road)

Not sure if possible to get someone to come and clean just one window? I have a large sash bay window that probably was not cleaned in few…

Started by Anka in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

4 Jan 13, 2017
Reply by Anka

Zumba - Stroud Green area, recommendations please?

Is anyone aware of any Zumba classes in the Stroud Green area please? I do not drive and do not want to travel far so needs to be walking d…

Started by Anka in Events / Activities / Things to Do

10 Jan 13, 2017
Reply by Anka

Vet recommendation - Stroud Green area

Can anyone please recommend a vet in the Stroud Green area? Looking online I can see Zasman at Stroud Green (could walk there) and Hills on…

Started by Anka in Pets (including lost/found)

21 Jan 10, 2017
Reply by Anka

large 6 door mirrored wardrobe

Used for about 6 weeks in the old flat, dismantled now and in spare room as no way I can fit it in the smaller flat I moved to now. Gutted…

5 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Anka

Some idea of a cost to move radiators?

Can someone please point to me a right place to be able to find out and to compare price of moving 2 radiators onto different walls in 2 be…

Started by Anka in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

6 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Anka

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service