Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Marion's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (106) Replies Latest Activity

"Just wanted to write and say thank you to everyone who posted here or emailed me in…"

Marion replied Dec 11, 2013 to Furniture wanted! Do you have a sofa, bed, mattress, storage unit, anything for sale?

14 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Marion

"Great to read a good review! I'm moving to the neighbourhood in a couple of weeks an…"

Marion replied Dec 9, 2013 to Yoga for pregnancy, babies and beyond...

3 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by dawnage

"Hi! I am interested in the rocking crib and the travel system. Will PM you. Thanks :)"

Marion replied Dec 4, 2013 to Baby Items for Sale

1 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Marion

"We'll have about a billion. But given that we're moving into your apartment, they wi…"

Marion replied Dec 3, 2013 to I'm moving house - does anyone have any boxes?

3 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Elin

"Hey, thanks! Will check it out and discuss with my partner."

Marion replied Dec 2, 2013 to Furniture wanted! Do you have a sofa, bed, mattress, storage unit, anything for sale?

14 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Marion

"That's really nice of your dad. I'll send you a PM now."

Marion replied Dec 2, 2013 to Furniture wanted! Do you have a sofa, bed, mattress, storage unit, anything for sale?

14 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Marion

"Hi! This is great. Yes, we'll need a drying rack, for sure, and a bookshelf would be…"

14 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Marion

"Hi Richard, thanks so much for replying! I could be interested, but hard to say with…"

14 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Marion

"Thanks Adrian! I've been reading through the forums and loving everything that's goi…"

14 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Marion

"This looks like a great initiative. Thanks so much for posting, will check them out.…"

Marion replied Dec 1, 2013 to Furniture wanted! Do you have a sofa, bed, mattress, storage unit, anything for sale?

14 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Marion

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service