Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Haringey Cat's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (132) Replies Latest Activity

"Absolutely. How gross not to clean a toilet for 3 years!  Thank you for the good lu…"

Haringey Cat replied Jul 18, 2013 to RE: Landlord who turns up unannounced and lets himself in if I'm not there (previous forum post).

36 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Haringey Cat

"Many thanks for replying. To reiterate, I'm not a lodger, I'm a tenant. My flat real…"

Haringey Cat replied Jul 18, 2013 to RE: Landlord who turns up unannounced and lets himself in if I'm not there (previous forum post).

36 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Haringey Cat

"I'm not worrying about his marriage or tax arrangements. Someone said I should be gr…"

Haringey Cat replied Jul 17, 2013 to RE: Landlord who turns up unannounced and lets himself in if I'm not there (previous forum post).

36 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Haringey Cat

"Yeah, I'm sure he wouldn't, although he's done it for years and it seems very unlike…"

Haringey Cat replied Jul 17, 2013 to RE: Landlord who turns up unannounced and lets himself in if I'm not there (previous forum post).

36 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Haringey Cat

"I will of course do my best to ensure I clear a good path for the window guy, althou…"

36 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Haringey Cat

"Thanks. How did you deal with your landlord? I've read in various places that he nee…"

Haringey Cat replied Jul 16, 2013 to RE: Landlord who turns up unannounced and lets himself in if I'm not there (previous forum post).

36 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Haringey Cat

"Re. Lawrence House Surgery, I should add that you can book appts and make repeat pre…"

Haringey Cat replied Jul 16, 2013 to GP

12 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Haringey Cat

"Thank everyone for your replies. Except for the idiotic messages from the obvious wi…"

Haringey Cat replied Jul 16, 2013 to RE: Landlord who turns up unannounced and lets himself in if I'm not there (previous forum post).

36 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Haringey Cat

"Yes they do. There are several doctors there. Be warned, like all GPs you often have…"

Haringey Cat replied Jul 16, 2013 to GP

12 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Haringey Cat

"Just want to bump up my post to see if there are any more suggestions. Many thanks f…"

Haringey Cat replied Jul 15, 2013 to Landlord who turns up unannounced and let's himself in when I am not in.

33 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Haringey Cat

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service