Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Isabelle's Discussions (178)

Discussions Replied To (142) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes in theory you do not need qualifications for, say, a teaching assistant position…"

Isabelle replied Sep 18, 2012 to Career change : how to get into teaching? (without going back to school)

71 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Isabelle

"Thanks, I'll look into this. I wasn't thinking of older kids, though have not ruled…"

Isabelle replied Sep 18, 2012 to Career change : how to get into teaching? (without going back to school)

71 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Isabelle

"Thanks. I had come across that link, but stalled on the 'Do you have a GCSE grade?'…"

71 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Isabelle

"The only training I can validate is some voluntary work I started earlier this year.…"

71 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Isabelle

"Wow. And here's me who wanted a quiet little job with lovely children... Thanks for…"

71 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Isabelle

"Not a lot. I just refer to sites or ads that seem to be aimed at parents looking for…"

Isabelle replied Sep 17, 2012 to Career change : how to get into teaching? (without going back to school)

71 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Isabelle

"Just got a reply from a VSO staff: "Apologies if you felt a bit put out or surprised…"

Isabelle replied Sep 6, 2012 to VSO fundraiser

9 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by pamish

"I'll be my usual self and keep sending people away too after this experience. Though…"

9 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by pamish

"VSO wrote back to me a couple of days ago to request further details, but I haven't…"

9 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by pamish

"Agreed, I too hate the sensorial pollution. Since when is it 'normal' to live with o…"

Isabelle replied Sep 6, 2012 to Waste and Recycling Review – Your views wanted

31 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by ant

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service