Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Heather Herbert's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"I am currently house bound and need my friends! The only way some of them can visit…"

Heather Herbert replied Aug 9 to Ending of Haringey Daily Visitor Permits to increase daily visitor parking charge by 164%

214 on Saturday
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

"Does it have to be a drill? I have an electric screw driver of that might help! I'm…"

Heather Herbert replied May 31 to Does anybody have a drill that I can borrow for 0ne day.

5 May 31
Reply by Clement

"I have one you can borrow. I'm in  N15."

Heather Herbert replied May 30 to Lend me strimmer in Harringay for a few hours?

1 May 30
Reply by Heather Herbert

"I'm with Sky and have never had a problem - except for the price, which is not what…"

Heather Herbert replied Mar 30, 2023 to No Internet with sky for 2weeks

2 Mar 31, 2023
Reply by tigha

"Battersea can usually use such items. There use to be one in Muswell Hill, I can't r…"

Heather Herbert replied Oct 1, 2021 to Donate old blankets and towels

8 Oct 2, 2021
Reply by KP

"Where abouts? Street names in the area would be useful. I have a cat flap it may be…"

Heather Herbert replied Oct 1, 2021 to Dylan the Missing Cat

3 Oct 2, 2021
Reply by tigha

"I am so sorry to read about your loss."

Heather Herbert replied Oct 1, 2021 to Obituary

7 Nov 21, 2021
Reply by Hugh

"What use to be there? I know where you mean, but I haven't been out for so long, I'v…"

Heather Herbert replied Oct 1, 2021 to Brazilian butcher opens on West Green Road

6 Oct 2, 2021
Reply by kotkas

"What do you mean "finally"? We had a bigish M&S ages ago between Turnpike Lane t…"

Heather Herbert replied Oct 1, 2021 to Marks and Spencers Food Hall To Open Where The Old Big Post Office Was - Green Lanes, Harringay

46 Apr 24, 2023
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Could anyone recommend someone who would like to mow a small garden lawn every two w…"

Heather Herbert replied Jul 16, 2021 to Had a visit from man, offering to cut my hedge.

6 Oct 11, 2022
Reply by Amanda Emerson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service