Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Geraldine's Discussions (446)

Discussions Replied To (340) Replies Latest Activity

"Dominic, I agree.  I could write a book about self-service tills.  (Don't worry, I w…"

Geraldine replied Sep 13 to New-look Sainsbury's: not actually an improvement?

37 Sep 16
Reply by KP

"Thanks.  I should have guessed!"

Geraldine replied Sep 6 to OOPS! Royal Mail lorry misjudges clearance under Harringay Bridge

15 Sep 9
Reply by Les G

"When a lorry gets stuck under a bridge what is the solution?"

Geraldine replied Sep 6 to OOPS! Royal Mail lorry misjudges clearance under Harringay Bridge

15 Sep 9
Reply by Les G

"Excellent letter, Hugh.  I hope this will muster more support among HOL members."

Geraldine replied Aug 26 to Application to remove last remaining windows of Salisbury Promenade

17 Aug 27
Reply by Hugh

"John, bet we skated past each other.  Even as kids it was obvious that building was…"

Geraldine replied Aug 24 to Application to remove last remaining windows of Salisbury Promenade

17 Aug 27
Reply by Hugh

"Thanks for all you're doing to keep our heritage alive, Hugh.  Those windows are so…"

Geraldine replied Aug 16 to Application to remove last remaining windows of Salisbury Promenade

17 Aug 27
Reply by Hugh

"I remember that sticky stuff.  I had no idea what it was.  Together with the bindwee…"

Geraldine replied Aug 2 to Sticky honeydew from lime trees is the outcome of a sugar-rush fuelled aphid love-in

5 Aug 7
Reply by Robert Johnson

"I used https://coderdojo.com/en/"

Geraldine replied Jul 12 to I’d like to donate an old Apple iMac to a worthy club or organisation

11 Sep 25
Reply by Grazyna Bonati

"Grateful for this, Hugh.  I am not very tech savvy and might easily have been taken…"

Geraldine replied Jul 12 to Nearly caught out by a TV Licensing scam - beware

1 Jul 12
Reply by Geraldine

"Not quite on the subject of Starmer but the faux apology is well spotted.  Since ret…"

Geraldine replied Jul 5 to Keir Starmer Fauxpology to BanglaDeshi Community

6 Jul 6
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service