Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Dick Harris's Discussions (1,054)

Discussions Replied To (807) Replies Latest Activity

"I was not able to join the online meeting yesterday (4th June) at https://t.ly/PGMYG…"

Dick Harris replied on Wednesday to Massive habitat destrcution planned by Network Rail - Finsbury Pk to Ally Pally (June to March next year)

35 on Wednesday
Reply by Dick Harris

"I was pleased to see that, in addition to the plainly vital issues of railway operat…"

Dick Harris replied Jun 1 to Massive habitat destrcution planned by Network Rail - Finsbury Pk to Ally Pally (June to March next year)

35 on Wednesday
Reply by Dick Harris

"I too have received this letter.  It is surprisingly more considered (in relation to…"

Dick Harris replied May 23 to Massive habitat destrcution planned by Network Rail - Finsbury Pk to Ally Pally (June to March next year)

35 on Wednesday
Reply by Dick Harris

"Thanks Karen. We looked for the lights, and saw this pink colour but didn't recognis…"

Dick Harris replied May 11 to Photo of Northern Lights from Harringay tonight (11th May 2024)

8 May 17
Reply by Straw Cat

"Personally, I put bones in my black bin (because they would otherwise end up in my c…"

Dick Harris replied May 1 to Foxes opening kitchen waste bins

18 15 hours ago
Reply by Don

"I notice that the place of Snug has been taken by a charity shop connected with http…"

Dick Harris replied Apr 29 to Snug cafe closing down?

5 Apr 29
Reply by Dick Harris

"I always think of this building as representing the lost opportunity to build a Harr…"

Dick Harris replied Apr 29 to Colina Road Shaft Building Graffitti

10 Apr 29
Reply by Dick Harris

"No problem with mine."

Dick Harris replied Apr 29 to Postal Vote

5 Apr 29
Reply by Dick Harris

"We have certainly had our green box overturned by a fox and, after it was secured ag…"

Dick Harris replied Apr 29 to Foxes opening kitchen waste bins

18 15 hours ago
Reply by Don

"I see very few signs that Turkish residents use this site.  You may try consulting o…"

Dick Harris replied Apr 28 to Books in Turkish needed for refugee camp in Greece - please get in touch if you have any to donate!

11 May 27
Reply by Annabel Gregory

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service