Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hugh's Discussions (19,581)

Discussions Replied To (554) Replies Latest Activity

"It's not a great photo, but you can see the rather unprepossessing houses here. on t…"

Hugh replied Sep 29 to Decoding a Watercolour of Eighteenth Century Crouch End Broadway

14 Sep 30
Reply by Agabus

"I think they did, but extended at ground level, towards the street as shop-houses. I…"

Hugh replied Sep 29 to Decoding a Watercolour of Eighteenth Century Crouch End Broadway

14 Sep 30
Reply by Agabus

"If you count the gardens as shown by the garden boundaries on the 1869 map, you'll s…"

14 Sep 30
Reply by Agabus

"Fig.s 9 and 10 added with more details on Holne/ Colquon House."

Hugh replied Sep 23 to Old Crouch Hall, Linslade House and Colquon (Holne House)

18 Sep 23
Reply by Hugh

"Another Casbon. "

Hugh replied Sep 18 to Pioneering divorce for women, a suicide and Henri Cartier Bresson - a tale of a local Victorian photographer's family

7 Sep 18
Reply by Hugh

"Thanks for that. Here's a bit more on that match, The above is extracted from an art…"

Hugh replied Sep 17 to A whiff of scandal, the chink of coin, a dose of mismanagement and the Grand Old Man of Cricket: Harringay Cricket Field in the Golden Age of Cricket

14 Sep 18
Reply by Geoffrey Walker

"To be fair to you, historical research is a lot easier these days. "

Hugh replied Sep 17 to A whiff of scandal, the chink of coin, a dose of mismanagement and the Grand Old Man of Cricket: Harringay Cricket Field in the Golden Age of Cricket

14 Sep 18
Reply by Geoffrey Walker

"I know that it’s leased to the Mets. This research made me wonder if it’s been lease…"

14 Sep 18
Reply by Geoffrey Walker

"I was surprised too, Gerry. I imagine it made the jobs more appealing for those who'…"

14 Sep 18
Reply by Geoffrey Walker

"I'd quite forgotten about this. Prompted last year by questions about why Hampden Ro…"

Hugh replied Sep 3 to The Victorians of Falkland Road (from the 1901 Census) - part 1

12 Sep 10
Reply by Barrie Birch

RSS

Advertising

© 2021   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service