Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Gordon T's Discussions (2,780)

Discussions Replied To (2519) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Eliza, this page [  link  ] tells you how to contact Nick, or anyone, via a priva…"

Gordon T replied Nov 6, 2014 to Chainsaw urgently needed to borrow

9 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Gordon T

"No connection with Nick but he looks like a solution to your problem, perhaps get in…"

Gordon T replied Nov 5, 2014 to Chainsaw urgently needed to borrow

9 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Gordon T

"*Cough* so you've never used a chainsaw. Please, try all other options. 'Geared' lon…"

Gordon T replied Nov 5, 2014 to Chainsaw urgently needed to borrow

9 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Gordon T

"Parallel discussion here."

Gordon T replied Nov 5, 2014 to Rumble strips!

9 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by SarahC

"Parallel discussion here."

Gordon T replied Nov 5, 2014 to West Green Road - Local Safety scheme to include Rumble strips!

15 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Grant

""I've reported them to Haringey Environmental Health (Circle actually encouraged me…"

Gordon T replied Nov 3, 2014 to Advice please - housing association problem :(

13 Nov 5, 2014

"Abster, there's a detailed list of outstanding work below, which includes "Resin to…"

Gordon T replied Nov 3, 2014 to Why are councillors not responding to HoL posts, including questions about the pocket park: My letter giving the leader of the council an opportunity to explain

9 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Abi

"Newham and Haringey both have websites where, on the front page, there's a 'Report I…"

Gordon T replied Oct 31, 2014 to Haringey in top 10 worst authorities in England for householder fly tipping - and it's got worse.

14 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Two other factors for reporting by council employees and the public: how easy is it…"

Gordon T replied Oct 31, 2014 to Haringey in top 10 worst authorities in England for householder fly tipping - and it's got worse.

14 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Thanks for the alert - I'd assumed it was a normal 'Panorama' running for 30 mins, b…"

Gordon T replied Oct 27, 2014 to Baby P 'story' on TV tonight

11 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by DavidJ

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service