Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Romance in Finsbury Park

the lady in the email copied below would like to know where her grandfather and grandmothers bench was. Any ideas? Dear Anne Thanks for y…

Started by anne barwick

8 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by anne barwick

Innovative Local Ideas for Harringay

Having just read Liz's interesting post on the Harringay Loyalty Card, I was reminded of all teh other ideas that have been aired here and…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 9, 2009

Help a Haringey Park get funding from the Mayor - Vote for Lordship Rec

Londoners have been asked to select 10 parks to receive improvement grants of up to £400,000 each. Mayor Boris Johnson has launched a publ…

Started by Liz

9 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Liz

Improving walking and cycling routes in the Borough

Public footpaths across Haringey are to be improved with new signs, better maintenance and less clutter under a newly agreed nine year coun…

Started by Liz

2 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Danzigger

Where you sit on the bus reveals your personality

apparently. More here

Started by Liz

11 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Takaokagiejin

MBE for Harringay resident

Full story here A blind osteopath who pioneered Indian head massage and teaches it globally has been honoured with an MBE for his work wit…

Started by Adam

2 Jan 8, 2009

A Word of Praise for Our Council

How impressive is this: I filed an online report of dumped rubbish on our street at about 1.50pm today. No more than 30 minutes later, I go…

Started by Stuart

4 Jan 8, 2009

Latest Planning Applications List

Only property included this week is from Harringay is in Chetserfield Gardens. See the full list via, Local Info - Govt Stuff - Planning

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 6, 2009

Gas & Electricity Price Reviews

I've always been wary of price reviews conducted by my gas/elec suppliers and often challenge them. I don't like to accumulate debt, but no…

Started by Hugh

2 Jan 5, 2009

The Guardian: "1.8m foreigners move to capital as Britons leave"

From today's Guardian: Almost 1.8 million people have moved to London from abroad in the last decade, figures revealed today show. Howeve…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 5, 2009

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service