Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,533)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Photos and videos from the 2009 Fairland Park Summer Party

http://qurl.com/zzkv5 Thanks to everyone who came to the party. Our next event is an outdoor screening of 'Mama Mia' on Saturday 19th Sep…

Started by Adam

0 Jul 23, 2009

A big thank you for the Hewitt Road Big Lunch

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Dan and Seemah for organising the Hewitt Road Big Lunch yesterday, and to everyone else who helped…

Started by Malcolm

2 Jul 22, 2009

HMO watch

For those who don't know - HMO=Housing in Multi Occupancy (or is it 'with'?) - these are often illegal conversions done without planning pe…

Started by Sapphireblue

9 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Planning Applications Update

New list including, for our area, only one property on Wightman. See the list here.

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 20, 2009

Did you know you're supposed to recycle energy saving lightbulbs?

I had no idea that energy-saving light bulbs are supposed to be recycled. Apparently one of the main reasons is that they contain a small a…

Started by Hugh

11 Jul 20, 2009

Oyster Pay as you go at Harringay & Hornsey

I was wondering where the use of Oyster pay-as-you-go at Harringay and Hornsey stations has got to. The only info turned up by search engin…

Started by Hugh

9 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

New Fund For Neighbourhood Watch

I'm a bit late on this one - just came across the scheme where Neighbourhood Watch schemes across England and Wales can bid for grants wort…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 16, 2009

Haringey Enterprise truck using ladder road as a short cut

Copy of email sent to Haringey Enterprise. I live on Lausanne Rd, N8. This road is clearly marked as 7.5t access only. This week I have b…

Started by John McMullan

6 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by christina edwards

Harringay Festival (Sept)

Does anyone have any intel on the Harringay Festival on Green Lanes in Sept (19th?). I am sure I have heard about this from a couple of sou…

Started by Justin Guest

4 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Can you Caption them? - Silly Photos from the Unmissable "Haringey People"

Our Councillors feature large in this month's marvellous issue of Haringey People. Councillor Hayley: And meet our six councillors:…

Started by Hugh

6 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service