Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Steam Train through Harringay GREEN LANES, 1020 Thu 9 Dec - first for three years

Steam returns to the Barking - Gospel Oak line for the first time in nearly three years, with an outing to Oxford's Christmas market.  It s…

Started by Gordon T

0 Dec 6, 2021

Consultation Results for review of Wood Green CPZ 2021

The results of the 2021Consultation review for Wood Green CPZ into 5 smaller zones hass been published. It appears that the majority of res…

Started by Nick Eftychiou

0 Dec 5, 2021

Steam trains at Harringay station Sat 0900 AND Sun 1025:- family-friendly times

1) The Lincoln Christmas Express on Sat 4 Dec about 0900 will have a 1930s locomotive in black livery, no. 44871 heading the train.  2) Su…

Started by Gordon T

1 Dec 5, 2021
Reply by Andrew Mawby

Virgin media global online outage

Spoke to Virgin media customer services who told me there is a global online outage.

Started by Jim Walsh

4 Dec 3, 2021
Reply by Luke

'Reclaim These Streets'

Hi All A march from from Finsbury Park (Seven Sisters entrance) at 4pm to Ducketts Common in support of a woman's right to safe streets, fr…

Started by Steve

14 Dec 3, 2021
Reply by Steve

developers deserving of encouragement?

I would like to mention a special group of developers who seem to be enthusiastic and idealistic young people.  They have bought (with mone…

Started by Cathy

0 Dec 3, 2021

Topographical map of London

I'm a bit of a cartophile and couldn't resist this map (click to enlarge). It offers a fascinating view of our city. It's very easy to s…

Started by Hugh

7 Dec 3, 2021
Reply by Hugh

is there a Ms F Salanitri out there? Perhaps on Burgoyne Road?

If so, for some reason you've had a package delivered to my front garden by some lazy and useless courier. Curiously, it has my address on…

Started by Phil M

5 Dec 3, 2021
Reply by Xavier

Noondial at Mayes Corner Garden

If you're up Mayes Road way around a sunny midday, have a look at the new noondial sundial in the gardens there, you can check your watch i…

Started by EMC2

4 Dec 3, 2021
Reply by Xavier

Trees disappearing at alarming rate - Link to denounce it?

Dear neighbours It breaks my heart to see the trees being cut down in the Ladder. We all know trees are good to help a number of problems…

Started by Regina

5 Dec 3, 2021
Reply by Crouch End Festival

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service