Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Latest Planning Applications List

Harringay Ward HGY/2011/0154 74 Umfreville Road N4 1SA Reduction of the size of existing rear dormer window HGY/2011/0166 95 Falkland Roa…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Feb 8, 2011

Would you like to become a Level 1 tennis coach?

Hi everyone As most of you know we are running a tennis programme for children (ages 5-11) at Fairland Park on Sundays mornings (10am-12pm)…

Started by Adam

5 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Adam

Latest Planning Applications List

Latest planning applications list attached includes applications for Wightman, Falkland & Laurels Health Centre.

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Feb 6, 2011

More on 74 Umfreville Roof Extension

I got a letter from Haringey Planning Department today asking for comments on what appears to be an application for planning permission to…

Started by Maddy

2 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Charlotte

The real reason for the CPZ price increase

So tonight walking home from the tube station, and being the nosy bugger that I am, I noticed a van with an expired CPZ permit. And then o…

Started by John McMullan

18 Feb 4, 2011

Friends of Railway Fields - First Meeting of the Year!!

Hi all Attached are the minutes for the first meeting of the year.Slightly disappointing attendance for the meeting, I really hope it was b…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

2 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Friends of Railway Fields

Looking for a Big Lunch Champion by ...er...tomorrow!

Please contact Adam directly if this interests you.   This year’s Big Lunch will take place on June 5th and Haringey's Green Team are looki…

Started by Liz

0 Jan 31, 2011

The Pymmes Park Elephant

Does anyone recall the mechanical (possibly electrical) life size elephant that was used in the 1960's to give rides to children in Pymmes…

Started by Lesley Ramm

4 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Lesley Ramm

Local Councillor says Balls to 2005 Betting Shop Legislation

Last week, courtesy of a kind invitation from Nilgun Canver,  Liz and I attended a local meeting where 'ordinary people' met some of Labour…

Started by Hugh

3 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Job opportunity: Patchwork Farm, Hackney - Coordinator + 4 apprentice growers (unpaid positions)

Please respond/inquire directly about these jobs to Growing Communities Are you ready to help drive a food growing initiative that will pus…

Started by Liz

0 Jan 28, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service