Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Before Old Ale Emporium

Been trying to remember the name of the pub before it became Old Ale Emporium - a quiet place with no music and shelves of books.

Started by Maddy

8 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by tigha

What's your Harringay winter wonderland like this morning?

Here's one not so far from me:

Started by Hugh

18 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Dick Harris

Sad snowman and brave plants

A wee clutch of "drive-by" photos from today and yesterday. The first two, just now from Finsbury Park.      

Started by Hugh

1 Feb 10, 2012

Exclusive new members club to capture the unserved higher-end of the Harringay market

In what is probably the most audacious and ridiculous planning application of the year to date, we seen another 'traditional Turkish coffee…

Started by Stan

3 Feb 9, 2012

Fitness company litters Seymour Road

Woke up this morning to a whole bunch of lovely flyers from a fitness company, scattered everywhere. Lazy bastards, I really hope they get…

Started by Anette

5 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Anette

Dead Cats

Dear All, it is sad to tell you that another cat has fallen victim of the ferocious Fox roaming about our back gardens. after three weeks o…

Started by Adedayo Ige

26 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Jen Wallis

Building Survey report request

Hello, I just got a quote from a Chartered Surveyors for a full house survey for £1020 inc.vat. Does anyone can provide any input or ad…

Started by Bulent Ozlem

2 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

Thanks!!

To whoever cleared a large section of the passage this morning. Made it much safer and easier to walk.

Started by Maddy

9 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

yobs at Ally Pally

Looking for parking yesterday to sledge at Ally Pally I drove up to go to the main car park.  The car was bombarded from both sides and abo…

Started by h4k

6 Feb 7, 2012

Help clear the passage

Update: Lots of people have volunteered, so we'll all be out at 10am Sunday. My number is 07766 990123 if you need to get salt or any other…

Started by Malcolm

94 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Betty Careless

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service