Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Respected think tank running Haringey workshops to explore local responses to recession

The following text was posted by Joe Penny of the New Economics Foundation on the event listing for the first of these workshops. The im…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by matt

Child starting North Harringay Nursery in September - anyone?

Hello, my little boy will be starting nursery at North Harringay in September, doing mornings. As I work full time and my partner Christoph…

Started by Nicola Shilcock

0 Apr 17, 2012

Planning a Harringay Big Lunch or Street party on 3rd June? (It may still not be too late to start)

VE Day Street Party in Beresford Road - From HoL's Gallery   The Big Lunch is a very simple idea to get as many people as possible to have…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Hugh

AAG 30 Willoughby Road

Does anybody know what has happened to AAG at 30 Willoughby Road N8 0JG? No answer to emails, no answer to phone calls and nobody there! I…

Started by John SALSA Harris

5 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Seema Chandwani

Dealing with the 'drought'

Some ideas/freebies: Haringey Council have offers for water butts / compost bins etc for residents - haringey.getcomposting.com Thames Wat…

Started by Gill

0 Apr 16, 2012

Drought - Free water-saving devices from Thames Water - and discounted water butts too

Given that everyone needs to be saving water this year (and indeed beyond...) I thought it was worth publicising some freebies from Thames…

Started by michaelw

5 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Salsa

Street Art - Best of 2011

Thanks to Andy Newman for drawing my attention to a great collection of street art. I've attached it as a pdf. Believe me it's very much…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 15, 2012

Stationers Park looks amazing!

Hi, I'm a bit late to this, but I recently visited Stationers Park on Mayfield Road and I can't believe how brilliant it is after its redev…

Started by Rachyface

0 Apr 15, 2012

Ferry Lane Estate Nature ---- a new Facebook page

Hi all I live on the Ferry Lane Estate. It really is a lovely place, (as far as London social housing estates go). It's very green, rich in…

Started by Jeanette Sitton

1 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Power Out on Ladder Roads?

Just heard from a neighbour that some roads seem to be affected by a power outage. I am not at home and wanted to see if there is any info…

Started by Justin Guest

12 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Malc B

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service