Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,589)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best Kebab in Haringay

Hello. Could i please have Nominiations for the best Kebab in Haringay? The one opposite Turnpike Lane station is no great shakes so need i…

Started by Con2

16 Aug 9, 2017
Reply by NeilT

First ripe tomatos!

I planted them in a pickle jar and left them on my window sill, they grew into these beautiful mis-shapen blops that took forever to ripen,…

Started by LJD

2 Aug 8, 2017
Reply by Anka

Loquat trees

I have noticed many loquat trees in the ladder area and, presumably, these owe their prese nce to the many Cypriots who came here 60 years…

Started by Dick Harris

18 Aug 8, 2017
Reply by Joe H

Local Artist Solo Theatre Show in Bounds Green

Hi Harringay locals- I'm a local actor/theatre maker and I wanted to invite you to my solo show "Coming Clean: Life As A Naked House Cleane…

Started by Ethan

0 Aug 7, 2017

Herbalife in Wood Green Library

I had a day off on Friday to travel up to the Peak District in the afternoon.  In the morning I had a sports massage and then meandered dow…

Started by Sarah

12 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Sarah

How do you feel about the Antwerp's 100k redevelopment?

Please come and express your views at community meeting for non-shareholders - Thursday 17th August at 6pm. @ T on the green. The Pavilion…

Started by PAM

18 Aug 6, 2017
Reply by Billy Hole

Parking space

Hello people of Harringay. It's my boyfriends 50 th birthday tomorrow so us and the kids have come down to London for the weekend. We are s…

Started by Birthday

4 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by Birthday

BARKING - GOSPEL OAK LINE LATEST

After waiting four months for an announcement from Network Rail, I finally cracked and sent a 'Latest News' update to our webmaster to post…

Started by Glenn Wallis

3 Aug 2, 2017
Reply by Glenn Wallis

Planning notification - downgraded by the Council

While looking at the Council's planning website for something else, I found this: "In line with the 2017 Revised Statement of Community Inv…

Started by Don

7 Aug 2, 2017
Reply by Mavic Starfish

Nature on the big screen at Railway Fields

It was great to see so many of you at Nature Discovery Day on Saturday - despite the less-than-ideal weather! If you couldn't make it, here…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

0 Aug 1, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service