Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,589)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Insomnia groups/sessions in Haringey and Enfield?

Hello all. My wife suffers from insomnia and has done so for over ten years but it is not improving and is becoming steadily worse even aft…

Started by Haringey Prophet

9 Sep 9, 2017
Reply by Haringey Prophet

Definitely more patience is needed

So I have always tried to make a bit of harmony between us cyclists and drivers/pedestrians But I tell you it's just getting worse So last…

Started by tigha

20 Sep 8, 2017
Reply by tigha

Another bookie bites the dust?

Spotted this council notice today. Paddy power becoming a yoga studio sounds like a definite improvement for Green Lanes

Started by DTW

60 Sep 8, 2017
Reply by Laura

Garden tidy and bagging up

I need a clear up to fill a few bags of rotten pears and a few of old turf plus a bit of sweeping ...my garden is 30ft by 15 ft. I'll pay u…

Started by Sapphireblue

3 Sep 6, 2017
Reply by Steve Roberts

Info for Harringay Station, Great Northern upgrade consultation

Has anyone managed to navigate the labyrinth that is the thamesrailway.com website to find out exactly what changes are planned to services…

Started by Kit

26 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Ravi Bhatia

poem/fundraiser for Grenfell

My long poem, A Grenfell Alphabet, is published as a pamphlet, all proceeds going to the Grenfell fund at the Kensington & Chelsea Foun…

Started by Ruth Valentine

0 Sep 1, 2017

Fairland Park movies - just over a week to go

Don't forget its the Fairland Park open air movie night Saturday after next on the 9th of September.

Started by ant

0 Aug 31, 2017

Harringay Jumble Trail 2017

Hello everyone! Would anyone else be interested in organising a Harringay jumble trail again this year? I have loads of stuff to sell, as I…

Started by Aoife Sadlier

20 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Aoife Sadlier

My lovely new au pair needs some friends!

I have a really nice German au pair, she is 18 and here for 6 months. Does anybody else have an au pair locally who might like to meet up w…

Started by Helen D

4 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by CasperFriendly

Cllr Canver to appeal verdict?

According to the Haringey Independent, "Councillor David Browne, a former Haringey mayor, gave evidence in defence of Canver during the fou…

Started by pamish

30 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service