Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,589)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ADVICE DAY for Haringey

Haringey ADVICE DAY.FREE information, advice and guidance:Wednesday 27th September 2017,1pm to 4pm at Tottenham Town Hall N15 4RX.

Started by Public Voice

0 Sep 21, 2017

@PeterBingle and the HDV have made vice news

The local HDV corruption scandal swirling around Haringey has been covered by Vice news  Read it here. I saw with no small amount of person…

Started by John McMullan

1 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by John McMullan

'Save me." workshop of IMPREINT

Images from the last workshop of the artist IMPREINT in collaboration with Stroud Green Library, Haringey Council - 13th September 2017. Th…

Started by Diana Adamson

0 Sep 16, 2017

Planning notification climbdown

Following the Council's previous decision not to send planning application notification letters to neighbours, I've just found this on the…

Started by Don

3 Sep 16, 2017
Reply by Michael Anderson

Illegal parking by film crew at Salisbury

There appears to be filming going on at the Salisbury and a car is parked on the pavement right outside. Last week there were scores of fil…

Started by PaulG

4 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by claire taylor

London Borough of Culture - vote Haringey

London Borough of Culture - vote Haringey http://www.itv.com/news/london/2017-06-30/which-borough-should-be-named-london-borough-of-culture/

Started by Chris J Arnold

8 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by BibaLiba

Local Musicians/Producers in Haringey.

Hi all. Was scanning through HO and I couldn't find any forums for local musicians/producers so I'd thought I'd start one here. My name is…

Started by Haringey Prophet

9 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Aligator

Date for the diary - Public meeting called to discuss how to best access Met services in the future

Dear All,  See pasted below a press release from Haringey Met asking people to come to a meeting on 20th September at Civic Centre to discu…

Started by Christina Davis

0 Sep 11, 2017

Man charged with Finsbury Park Rapes

More here 

Started by EMC2

0 Sep 10, 2017

Fairland Park Movies - this Saturday!

Don't forget its the free open air movies at Fairland Park this Saturday. Come along from 4pm or so, movies start after 5:30pm.  

Started by ant

2 Sep 10, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service