Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,589)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BARKING - GOSPEL OAK OVERGROUND LINE LATEST

Latest News 25 October 2017 The Barking - Gospel Oak rail service was restored on weekdays from Monday 23 October and will operate until F…

Started by Glenn Wallis

1 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by Ben

WILDFLOWER MEADOW VOTE - FERRY LANE ESTATE

Please vote for Ferry Lane Estate’s new Wildflower Meadows. I applied to Aviva Community Fund for £15,000 earlier in the month, to beautif…

Started by Jeanette Sitton

1 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by Jeanette Sitton

Wanted: striking photos for the 2018 Friends of Alexandra Park calendar

Short notice - just one week..... Have you taken any photos of the Park you are particularly proud of?  We are in the midst of assembling o…

Started by Stephen Middleton

0 Oct 24, 2017

Caravans in bruce castle park

They are a few caravans in bruce castle park. Its the second day. The gate os wide open and cars are just ridding in and out. I understand…

Started by Mich Tka

3 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Con

We're going on a moth hunt

Over the next three nights, wildlife lovers are being asked to take a torchlight safari of ivy flowers and count some of the moths that are…

Started by Liz

7 Oct 17, 2017
Reply by Alyson

Finsbury Park Music Events - Summer 2018

Today Haringey Council have circulated details of six Finsbury Park music events (16 days over six weekends) for which applications have be…

Started by Konrad B

3 Oct 14, 2017

Pemberton Rogue Landlord Flytipping

I see this scumbag is at it AGAIN. I have just spoken to two of his unfortunate tenants who have confirmed this flytipped crap is from this…

Started by Lauren

23 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by Lauren

Haringey draft Transport Strategy

Just noticed this on the Haringey meeting minutes website https://www.minutes.haringey.gov.uk/documents/s96614/Appendix%201%20-%20Draft%20H

Started by JoeW

1 Oct 13, 2017

Wightman Road – another near miss!

Well not quite because this morning an impatient driver insisted on passing me within one foot of one of the traffic islands – I skidded to…

Started by Karen Alexander

24 Oct 12, 2017
Reply by John McMullan

Walthamstow Wetlands - opening 20th October

Walthamstow Wetlands, a 211 hectare nature reserve, will be opening to the public on 20th October More here: http://walthamstowwetlands.com

Started by Robin2

12 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Sarah

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service