Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,589)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rat

Saw a rat casually trotting out of the Passage at Cavendish Road.

Started by Gill

27 Dec 4, 2017
Reply by Lauren

Haringey Make £14.6m From Parking Fees & Fines

From the BBC this morning, Haringey rank as the borough with the 8th largest amount from parking fines and fees at £14.6m. As the RAC says…

Started by Justin Guest

18 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by JJ B

Owners of Proposed Triple Restaurant in former Fairline/Class A Premises Finally Come Clean

The owners of the almost complete new restaurant in the former Fairline/Class A premises have been pretending for the last year or so that…

Started by Hugh

236 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Hugh

A Dangerous Junction Haringey Will Not Make Safe

We have a junction which Haringey Council will not keep safe.   The problem is quite simple; there is a traffic island at the bottom of Mus…

Started by Mr Wodjacallim

7 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

Dangerous builder

A builder in my street is stripping a roof and throwing the tiles into the back of his truck, right across the pavement. It's highly danger…

Started by rosyrose

4 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by rachel

Harringay Lantern Parade this Saturday 4pm

Don't forget to come along to the Harringay Lantern Parade this Saturday at 4pm.  Start at either Chestnuts Primary School (who are having…

Started by ant

0 Nov 30, 2017

Safe House Storage fire

I have had storage with Safe House at White heart lane for many years with my paintings, prints, drawings, books and etching plates, I am a…

Started by stella whalley

8 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by James fordham

Local councillors and Terrapin Communications

I wasn't going to say this as I'm loathe to criticise someone's choice of employer for their first job. I did however think it was a bit of…

Started by John McMullan

155 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

Stroud Green to Royal Free

I am looking at Google Maps and can not work out an easy and fast way to commute between Stroud Green (Tesco area) to Royal Free and back.…

Started by Anka

8 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by Anka

Thank You to all lantern makers

Started by woody

10 Nov 28, 2017
Reply by woody

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service