Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,589)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Finsbury Park play area upgrade

The council is planning to replace the red timber play structure in Finsbury Park: There is likely to be a decent amount of funding availa…

Started by Tris

11 Feb 25, 2018
Reply by tigha

parking permits

Do we not need parking permits for workers coming to fix our plumbing etc. This could be urgent. I also have grandchildren who pop in from…

Started by Margaret Fowler

3 Feb 25, 2018
Reply by tigha

Knocked off my bike today - did anybody see it?

I was knocked off my bike at 6.30pm today at the junction of Upper Tollington Park and Lancaster Road by a man in a grey Astra turning righ…

Started by Katie K

3 Feb 23, 2018
Reply by Andrew Mawby

Hampden Rd development finally on sale to hoi poloi

The development at Hampden Rd is finally on the market to the likes of us. In my experience this means it hasn't sold well overseas (we don…

Started by John McMullan

28 Feb 18, 2018
Reply by Hugh

Initial Plans for Development of New Medical Buildings at St Ann's

Whilst the exact nature of the residential development on the western part of the St Ann's Hospital site is yet to be determined, a new…

Started by Hugh

4 Feb 17, 2018
Reply by Hugh

Overground - daily caps and reliability (Crouch Hill going west)

Perhaps someone knows as I am unable to find this information anywhere. Starting a new job on Monday and trying to figure out what will be…

Started by Anka

8 Feb 17, 2018
Reply by Anka

Parking Permit Changes

Did anyone else know that Haringey council are proposing to change the parking permits scheme? According to the proposals the Two hour perm…

Started by Nick Eftychiou

25 Feb 17, 2018
Reply by Hugh

Broken tiles that we found in the garden

My husband and I have been digging up our garden this morning and discovered a variety of broken tiles, (see picture) does anyone have any…

Started by Michelle M

10 Feb 17, 2018
Reply by Hugh

Transform an unloved space with wildflowers!

Project Dirt community members, Grow Wild, are working across the UK to change lives and transform spaces with UK native wildflowers. It i…

Started by Michael Anderson

1 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by The Black Lark

Haringey Heartlands & the Moselle Brook - Councillors discover a river runs through it.

The Council Planning Committee met last night to decide on the Haringey Heartlands application. The developer (very clearly supported by Ha…

Started by EMC2

4 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by Peter Corley

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service