Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,589)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hackney filtering yet MOAR traffic into Harringay

The no right turn on Green Lanes heading north at Manor House was taking the mickey as it forced a lot of traffic into Harringay where it b…

Started by John McMullan

4 Mar 31, 2018
Reply by Gordon T

Free Author Visits For Schools

Stephen Fitzsimons, a local children's author, is offering FREE author visits to schools for 7-11 year olds. His book, Wishbone Billy, is r…

Started by Sloper

3 Mar 26, 2018
Reply by Sloper

Immigration Raid on Yasha

I was in Yasha around 5:30 or so and a large immigration raid was ongoing, with the shop being closed as shoppers finished up and left whil…

Started by Justin Guest

36 Mar 26, 2018
Reply by ChrisTofer

Protest on Green Lanes!

Hi all - anyone know what all of the drums and noise on Green Lanes was about last night at around 11pm?! All sounded very exciting but hav…

Started by Chris Morgan

14 Mar 24, 2018
Reply by Steve

Traffic on the gardens

I wondered if anyone has any views on why there is so much traffic on the gardens roads at the moment. I would have thought, given that the…

Started by Dan77

9 Mar 24, 2018
Reply by Graham Charnock

Tommy Robinson Assaulted at Harringay Mcdonalds

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/english-defence-league-founder-tommy-12165710

Started by Alexander

66 Mar 24, 2018
Reply by Xavier

The bees are back in town

This Spring has really taken her time arriving but at 16.15 on 20th March (which was Newroz, in case you're wondering) the sun came out and…

Started by Liz

8 Mar 23, 2018
Reply by kotkas

Chess Club for Kids?

Does anyone know if there is a chess club for kids locally? I think my 9 year old might be interested...

Started by Justin Guest

6 Mar 22, 2018
Reply by Zena Brabazon

A note of caution walking down Harringay Passage, it’s slippy folks.

It will be cold tonight, dipping below -1, so watch out for icy patches north of Alison Rd, (particularly for your school drop off tomorrow…

Started by matthew cuthbert

2 Mar 19, 2018
Reply by Michael Anderson

The Lib Dem team for Harringay Ward: Why we’re standing and a bit about ourselves.

The Lib Dem team for Harringay Ward: Why we’re standing and a bit about ourselves. The next Council elections On the 3rd May there is an el…

Started by Karen Alexander

61 Mar 19, 2018
Reply by matthew cuthbert

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service