Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help shape your new community health centre

A new community health centre run by West Green Surgery is planned, and is likely to open on Green Lanes N8 in 2020. Healthwatch Haringey a…

Started by Public Voice

0 Jul 24, 2018

bloody helicopter!

It had better be serious business! 

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

12 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by Johanna

Interested in local nature? Help us count butterflies at Railway Fields - learn how on Saturday 28th July

Are you interested in nature - in particular butterflies? Do you have time to make occasional visits to Railway Fields on sunny days during…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

0 Jul 22, 2018

Recycling Bins Emptied this Morning (Sunday)?!?

I didn’t hear anything but I awoke this morning to find that my recycling bin, and apparently those of my neighbours had been emptied.  Veo…

Started by Hugh

1 Jul 22, 2018
Reply by Gordon T

Costa del Hampden

With summers like this and apartments soon available to rent within your own ward with grand views of Ally Pally, Epping Forest, the Olympi…

Started by matt

12 Jul 22, 2018
Reply by matt

Ladder parking space count – can you help?

Hopefully you have seen Haringey’s proposals for changes to Wightman Road/Alroy Road (see link at the bottom) One of the main proposals is…

Started by Michael Anderson

46 Jul 22, 2018
Reply by Michael Anderson

Council consultation on Wood Green Improvements, an opportunity to make suggestions.

Started by EMC2

2 Jul 21, 2018
Reply by matt

Rubbish and fly tipping

I’m sure this has been discussed on here before, but I have reached a point of major frustration and am planning to write to the councillor…

Started by Ros Sarai

40 Jul 21, 2018
Reply by Michael Anderson

That's Another Fine Moth.........

Here's yet another interesting moth I found in the house this year. It has orange underwings. An internet trawl suggests this is a Jersey…

Started by Hugh

2 Jul 21, 2018
Reply by pamish

Trump's Visit

A trio of Osprey circling over Haringey early Thursday evening in support of the visit by Donald Trump.

Started by Stephen Furner

20 Jul 20, 2018
Reply by Colinloves

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service