Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BGORUG Press Release: Rail Users Stand by their Claim!

Rail user group furious as their press release, detailing the severe disruption that happened on the Barking - Gospel Oak rail line on 29 A…

Started by Glenn Wallis

3 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by Glenn Wallis

Assaulted by my Acanthus

I've been working in the garden a bit for the past few days and was aware of something being thrown at me. I wasn't sure if it was a disgru…

Started by Hugh

11 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by Hugh

Network Rail Contractors Taking the Mickey?

I have been down Wightman a couple of times this week noticed the temporary traffic lights across the bridge at Allroy Road. I have seen so…

Started by Justin Guest

9 Sep 13, 2018
Reply by Justin Guest

Sainsburys Carpark

Does anybody know what is happening with the caravans in Sainsbury's car park. Do they have special permission or dispensation, or is this…

Started by Graham Charnock

29 Sep 13, 2018
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Tottenham Constituency gains Wood Green

In the proposed constituency changes, the Tottenham constituency gains Wood Green from Hornsey: https://www.bce2018.org.uk/node/6485 On a…

Started by Tom Devine

1 Sep 11, 2018
Reply by matt

Fairland Park Movie Night - Saturday 15th September

The free Fairland Park movie night is next Saturday, 15th September! We're showing two movies, at 5:30pm: Peter Rabbit, followed by The Gre…

Started by Friends of Fairland Park

3 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by John McMullan

Wood Green, 5 DAYS LEFT to comment!

Haringey Council have been awarded funding from the Mayor of London’s Good Growth Fund. Over the next two years, the Council will be using…

Started by Public Voice

0 Sep 10, 2018

Revamped church services at St Paul's Harringay

Hello, I'm the new vicar at St Paul's Harringay, the unique and brilliant Marmite building on the corner of Wightman and Cavendish Road. We…

Started by Pete

10 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by Brian

"Air pollution killed my daughter..."

Further to my previous posting about air pollution being implicated in the death of a child in South London being, Ella's mother, Rosamund…

Started by Liz

8 Sep 10, 2018

Rubbish everywhere - Let's meet up

Hi everyone, I've reached out to the Chair of the Ladder Community Safety Partnership, Ian Sygrave.  I told him about the overwhelming cons…

Started by Dominik

11 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by Dominik

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service