Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,516)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Parking Permit Increases

Just a FYI parking permits are increasing in price from the 15th. Details at  https://new.haringey.gov.uk/media/4263/download?inline=

Started by Rich

3 Apr 16
Reply by David Parnell

The ladder's favourite garagiste, Nick of G&N Garages, is leaving

Nick has sold his business, G & N Garages Ltd at 54-58 Wightman Road N4 1RU and is retiring today.  I just met the new owner and, in Ja…

Started by Dick Harris

8 Apr 16
Reply by Nicky

Railway Fields closed today (Monday 15th) due to high winds

Railway Fields is closed today to the public for safety reasons , due to predictions of winds gusting up to 45 mph

Started by Liz

0 Apr 15

Tree marked for felling should be sculpted

Some jobsworth round Finsbury Park noticed a tree that looked at them in a funny way and now marked it for being felled. My view is that as…

Started by keith

3 Apr 12
Reply by Gina Fenton

Remember what the Wightman pavements were like?

i happened across this photo on my phone. So glad that pedestrians don’t have to cope with this any more.

Started by Hugh

3 Apr 9
Reply by Hugh

Litter

I am frequently shocked at the amount of litter on the streets and green spaces in Haringey.  Accepted, there is a sad lack of bins for rub…

Started by Glenn Masters

0 Apr 9

HTP Tree update

injunction from 63 stands until a follow up hearing probably on 29th March. Tree is safe at least until then!! woohoo Still donate at: http…

Started by ant

15 Apr 7
Reply by keith

Signs of Spring: wrens nesting

It's not hard to spot the nesting birds around Harringay at the moment, there's a marvellous magpie nest in one of the trees in my street,…

Started by Liz

2 Apr 5
Reply by Christina Davis

Guitar Teacher

Hello all, I’m an experienced guitar teacher now available in Harringay and surrounding areas to teach all styles and levels. Ex profession…

Started by Sam Craft

0 Apr 1

Happy Easter Harringay

Happy Easter to all!

Started by Gordon Farcas

1 Mar 31
Reply by Ozbawn

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service