Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Contact details

Does anyone have the contact details of John Hughes ?

Started by TC Bulent Ozlem

0 Nov 24, 2018

Fairland Park Gates

Hi all, Is there anyone else who wishes the gates at Fairland Park shut themselves, much like the spring loaded ones you find in Finsbury P…

Started by Paul Harding

6 Nov 24, 2018
Reply by matt

Finsbury Park Sports Partnership - survey seeking views on pavilion development at the athletics track

Dear neighbour   Finsbury Park Sports Partnership is a local charity which manages the athletics track in Finsbury Park under a lease from…

Started by David Walton

1 Nov 24, 2018
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

London Overground Barking - Gospel Oak Latest News From BGORUG

This week has been a hectic week for BGORUG, with new developments occurring daily, sometimes more frequently. Information about the reduce…

Started by Glenn Wallis

2 Nov 23, 2018
Reply by Louisa Spivack

What to do with an unwanted cat?

No collar. Been hanging around Falkland N8 for about a week. After 130 views on HOL no-one has claimed it. Wood Green Animal Shelter might…

Started by matt

3 Nov 23, 2018
Reply by Stokey Cats and Dogs

Novelists Support Group

I'd like to meet fellow novelist(s) for editorial support and/or help getting novels published. You critique/edit my novel. I'll do the sam…

Started by Susie Helme

2 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by Susie Helme

Can you give a child in Haringey a Christmas present through the #MetXmasTree campaign?

Every year the Met runs a campaign to give children, who may not otherwise get one, a Christmas present. It's just launched for this year a…

Started by Christina Davis

19 Nov 21, 2018
Reply by Christina Davis

Free tree giveaway at Railway Fields!!

Tree-mendous news! TCV have teamed up with the GLA to distribute and plant 25,000 trees this winter! Collect your FREE Rowan, Field Maple o…

Started by TCV Haringey

0 Nov 20, 2018

WG Poundland Banksy ... the final story?

The Evening Standard reports that the Wood Green Poundland Banksy, 'Slave Labour', which was hacked off the building by the landlord back i…

Started by matt

9 Nov 19, 2018
Reply by John D

Sophie Lerner.......

........I found her purse DM me

Started by Gill

2 Nov 19, 2018
Reply by Michael Anderson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service