Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harris Academy / Downhills caught cheating in SATS test

Year 6 pupils at Harris Academy Philip Lane in Tottenham, north London, were given too much help in their English reading and maths reasoni…

Started by pamish

16 Dec 4, 2018
Reply by warren miller

Room for rent January

My lodger is leaving unexpectedly, so I am looking for someone to move in after Christmas. I have a lovely large double room available for…

Started by Maddy

0 Dec 3, 2018

Nice write up on Alexandra Palace theatre

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-46394219

Started by DTW

1 Dec 1, 2018
Reply by Keats Pereira

Need to reserve parking space in front of Falkland Rd flat for moving- can you help us by parking your car there?

Wondering if anyone could be so kind as to help.... We are moving house on 7th December and will need to make sure there is space in front…

Started by Ceri

6 Nov 30, 2018
Reply by kenneth

Spy (?) plane over London - Saturday 6th August

The plane in the picture has been flying over Haringey / North London today Saturday 6th August.  It comes in from the north and flies sout…

Started by Konrad B

24 Nov 30, 2018

Exhibition on the Development of the former Hornsey Gasworks

If you're interested in the Development of the former Hornsey Gasworks - you're welcome to a Public Exhibition on the two initial buildings…

Started by EMC2

9 Nov 30, 2018
Reply by Richard Hulbert

Are Low Energy Light Bulbs a Danger to our Environment?

Looking to buy a few new lightbulbs earlier, and trying to choose between low-energy (CFL) and LED, I found out something interesting about…

Started by Hugh

24 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by Gordon T

Jo & Andy's Xmas Sale

JO AND ANDY'S SUPER SATURDAY & SUNDAY XMAS SALE  1st & 2nd December 2018. 12 - 5pm 113 Inderwick Road. London N8 9JR For sale will…

Started by Andrew Palmer

0 Nov 29, 2018

Diyarbakir in bid to 'Go Triple'

Following recent developments at Antepliler, Selale and Gokyuzu, and five years after expanding into the laundry on the corner of Rutland G…

Started by Hugh

39 Nov 28, 2018
Reply by Hugh

Private Eye Searchable Map of properties owned by Tax Haven Off Shore Companies

Interesting just how much property in Haringey is owned by Tax Haven Off Shore Companies. Article is here

Started by EMC2

6 Nov 26, 2018
Reply by AndrewAW1

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service