Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's going on inside St.Ann's hospital?

Some works have started at the beginning of the month inside St.Ann's hospital. Does anyone know what's going on? They started scraping off…

Started by Luca

15 Dec 14, 2018
Reply by Chris Setz

'BRIDGE’

How beautiful the railway bridges at Finsbury Park look. Shame that Harringay Green Lanes bridge looks so shabby. .

Started by matt

10 Dec 14, 2018
Reply by Lawrence

Blue House Yard

... lunch time xmas shopping. Council regen project. Snapped whilst passing through.

Started by matt

8 Dec 14, 2018
Reply by Matt D

Diyarbakir appeal planning decision

I received the attached letter from Haringey a few days ago, notifying me that unsurprisingly the owners of Diyarbakir restaurant 1t 52-3 G…

Started by Maddy

2 Dec 14, 2018
Reply by JJ B

Consultation on Planning Reforms to Support the High Street and Increase the Delivery of New Homes

The following press release from Civic Voice: Alongside the Autumn 2018 Budget, the government published the consultation Planning Reform:…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Dec 14, 2018

Dogtas furniture shop 13-15 Grand Parade. Property repossessed

Started by Michael Anderson

16 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by Hugh

Harringay Crown Post Office Closure - 'Customer Forum'

Hi All Following excellent demonstrations outside Wood Green & Harringay Crown Post Offices on 1st December with great speeches from D…

Started by Steve

0 Dec 9, 2018

Christmas services at St Paul's Harringay

Dear neighbours, We would like to issue a warm invitation to all Harringay residents to our Christmas services at St Paul's Harringay. Whe…

Started by Pete

0 Dec 6, 2018

No Lantern Parade this year?

Just wondering if there is a lantern parade this year? I haven't seen any sign of this happening yet. We have been looking forward to it. D…

Started by BC

7 Dec 6, 2018
Reply by Liz

Steam trains at Harringay station this weekend, Sat 0915 / Sun 0920

There's a post about this in the [link] 'Harringay Steam Train Watchers' group, but unless you are signed up to the group (how to do so is…

Started by Gordon T

0 Dec 6, 2018

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service