Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wightman Road Improvements (Bikehangars)

In the plans for the improvements for Wighman, there was potential places for Bikehangar marker on the map.  However, I've reached out to C…

Started by Rich

20 Aug 18, 2019
Reply by Kit

Haringey Wards Boundary Review

I couldn't find anything on HoL mentioning the review of ward boundaries by the Local Government Boundary Commission. A link to the consult…

Started by Nick G-T

8 Aug 17, 2019
Reply by Hugh

Tanker(?) working near the New River on Woodberry Grove

Hi all! I was wondering if anyone knew what this tanker(?) was doing on the Woodberry Grove estate near the New River and - more importantl…

Started by Sharon

4 Aug 16, 2019
Reply by catherinew

Save the date - Fairland Park Movies - Sat 7th September

Friends of Fairland Park in conjunction with the North Harringay Primary PSA will be doing the the annual Fairland Park movies this year on…

Started by Friends of Fairland Park

2 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by ant

London Overground Barking - Gospel Oak Line fleet replacement complete.

Class 710 Aventra electric multiple-units have now taken over operation of London Overground’s Gospel Oak – Barking Line, Transport for Lon…

Started by StephenBln

3 Aug 11, 2019
Reply by StephenBln

Temporary Rung Road Closures - a Pattern for the Future?

Without warning, two weeks ago my Ladder road was closed to facilitate the Wightman Road project. There was some confusion initially becaus…

Started by Hugh

24 Aug 10, 2019
Reply by John D

Water Works - Station Road - High Road N22

Passed by Friday looks like they are finished and clearing up Understand that it was a major updating or piping

Started by Bob Ruggles

1 Aug 10, 2019
Reply by Al

Need to see a GP in the evening or at the weekend? Ask for an appointment at one of Haringey’s GP hubs.

Haringey residents can access more evening and weekend appointments with a GP, nurse or healthcare assistant at one of four GP hubs in the…

Started by Isha

4 Aug 5, 2019
Reply by Haringey CCG

Cycling, Wightman Road, Burgoyne Road

This has appeared at the top of Burgoyne Road. Burgoyne Road is top down, or one way; entrance from Wightman Road, exit on Green Lanes if…

Started by Laura

15 Aug 4, 2019
Reply by Dave W

Recycling guidance from Veolia

I have just had a baffling conversation with Veolia regarding what plastics they actually recycle so that I can ensure I am sorting my wast…

Started by jeannie

12 Aug 3, 2019
Reply by jeannie

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service