Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seymour Road/Wightman Road Fly-tipping

Has anyone else noticed there is an accumulation of rubbish/fly tipping at the top of Seymour road where it meets Wightman road? It appears…

Started by NikkiS

2 Nov 15, 2019
Reply by Michael Anderson

Help us make a welcoming space for people experiencing homelessness in Haringey

A local charity, All People All Places, has recently opened a new Night Centre at the Cranwood Building, 100 Woodside Avenue, On 17 Octob…

Started by Con

1 Nov 15, 2019
Reply by Sapphireblue

Application for Cukur Restaurant at 5-6 Grand Parade Finally Submitted

The saga of 5-6 Grand Parade has attracted a bit of attention on HoL this year after it was discovered that plans were afoot to open anothe…

Started by Hugh

8 Nov 10, 2019
Reply by Don

Small child dies after council fail to fix problem.

I get that government cuts have had a devastating. I recognise there are individuals that go above and beyond. But in my experience there’s…

Started by DTW

20 Nov 9, 2019
Reply by Gordon T

URGENT Lost keys on Hermitage road/Green lanes N4- please call

around 5-6pm this eve my mother lost or dropped her keys. Please call me ASAP if found 07785 397137 

Started by Geraldine B

0 Nov 9, 2019

Cleansing Purple Bags

As Cleansing get into removing fallen Leaves Can Not believe the number of Purple bags being used Thankfully they will get Burnt with Leave…

Started by Bob Ruggles

0 Nov 9, 2019

Side of White Hart Nursery

Notice that something is being built there  What As it seems to be taking park Space 

Started by Bob Ruggles

0 Nov 7, 2019

Registering to vote

Hi, just thought I'd post this as a reminder that we face an election on 12 December, probably the most important for many generations, w…

Started by Robin2

1 Nov 7, 2019
Reply by Maddy

Proposal to change the direction of traffic on Warham Road

This was first mooted during the consultation on Wightman Road changes.  I wrote to Haringey a little while ago to find out what was happen…

Started by Michael Anderson

12 Nov 6, 2019
Reply by JulieB

Wightman Rd has reopened

So: pedestrians, cyclists - and other two-wheelers - are so advised. I noticed this afternoon a jam-free northbound Green Lanes, a removed…

Started by Gordon T

1 Nov 6, 2019
Reply by Antoinette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service