Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

90s Stroud Green...and Harringay.

Bottom of Ferme Park Road with Harringay behind... https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2019/dec/06/calypso-bus-conductors-and-acrobatic-drug

Started by maggie

5 Dec 14, 2019
Reply by John McMullan

Anyone elses's Garden Behaving even more Unseasonably than usual?

Some time last month, one of my lavenders started to flower again. It was followed by a campanula and yesterday an auutmn flowering schiz…

Started by Hugh

5 Dec 13, 2019
Reply by JJ B

More grim news for the planet..."Rise of SUVs 'makes mockery' of electric car push"

The "immense" rise in sales of high-emission sports utility vehicles means they now outsell electric cars in the UK by 37 to one, research…

Started by Liz

2 Dec 13, 2019
Reply by David Thomas

Royal Mail deliveries on The Ladder

Just wondering if anyone has had any problems with their post deliveries recently? We've had 3 items go missing/been opened in the last mon…

Started by Hannah V

7 Dec 13, 2019
Reply by Don

Cancer Awareness Roadshow

The Cancer Awareness Roadshow goes into the heart of communities talking to people about the importance of early diagnosis, and steps they…

Started by Isha

0 Dec 13, 2019

Swan Drama in my Back Garden

My doorbell rang on Wightman Road about 3:30pm on Wednesday and a man said, “You’ve got a swan in your back garden.” I said, “What?” He r…

Started by Cowper

4 Dec 13, 2019
Reply by Alex

How’s your polling station?

South Harringay School busy at 9am

Started by Michael Anderson

8 Dec 12, 2019
Reply by Katie K

I've heard there is a web site for trendy bar names and cafés is there any truth to this?

Or is it urban myth. Bru, Jam, oh what's the other one...

Started by matthew cuthbert

19 Dec 11, 2019
Reply by Martin (Woodside)

Range of issues in our Notting Hill Genesis block of flats

Hi all, I thought I'd post here, as I'm sure this is something that others will have experienced. Our Tottenham-based block has a whole ran…

Started by Gus Alston

0 Dec 11, 2019

*UPDATED* Who at the council should we report this too??? Parking restriction signs blacked out all along street

*UPDATE* Thank you, Zena, for reporting this to the council on our behalf - the signs have been replaced and normal parking has resumed!So…

Started by MD

27 Dec 10, 2019
Reply by MD

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service