Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

London’s No.1 unhealthiest street is....

According to  RSPH  London’s No.1 unhealthiest street is West Green Road.  The No.1 healthiest is Muswell Hill.

Started by EMC2

4 Jan 16, 2020
Reply by EMC2

Weird Emails. Spam or Hacking?

My mum sent me a message today and it prompted me to check in and see if anyone else has had a similar issue. I get quite a few emails that…

Started by Justin Guest

4 Jan 12, 2020
Reply by James R Grinter

We're being terrorised by a cat called Beowulf in Chesterfield Gardens - very handsome large, slightly fluffy black and white cat with name tag - does anyone know his owners??

For quite some weeks we've had a large, very handsome, obviously extremely well looked after, quite young black and white, slightly fluffy…

Started by Margaret Greenfields

15 Jan 11, 2020
Reply by EMC2

Recycling Xmas cards

Happy New Year HoLiners There used to be places to recycle Xmas cards. Anyone know of a place in the area? Otherwise it's just in the recyc…

Started by Ruth

2 Jan 9, 2020
Reply by Ruth

Save Haringey's Parks and Green Spaces

Dear friends,  I just signed the petition "Save Haringey's Parks and Green Spaces!" and wanted to ask if you could add your name too.  Th…

Started by sharon

10 Jan 9, 2020
Reply by Hugh

Light pollution

I'd value an opionion from residents in the streets around Harringay Green Lanes station and Railway Firelds. It's my impression that it ne…

Started by Maddy

7 Jan 4, 2020
Reply by Pat Devereaux

Belmont Rec

Just waded through the marshland of Belmont Rec.  Does anyone know if there are plans to sort ouf the drainage?  You can't go from Downhill…

Started by Ruth Valentine

4 Jan 4, 2020
Reply by Albert Ross

Fatal Road Accident adjacent to St Mary's Tower, Hornsey High Street

From Metpol - "Police were called at approximately 17:10hrs on Thursday, 27 December to reports of a van in collision with a pedestrian o…

Started by EMC2

39 Jan 3, 2020
Reply by Gordon T

Unlocking a PC and IPad - passwords missing? Any help appreciated

Hi My friend's husband sadly died suddenly a few months ago. She has not found any passwords to open up his PC laptop and his iPad (Mac). I…

Started by Barbara

9 Jan 3, 2020
Reply by Barbara

Cycle storage in Hewitt road

We’re considering a move to Hewitt road. Is there any communal bike storage on the street?  We’re a family of four - two young children - e…

Started by Brussels1979

13 Dec 30, 2019
Reply by Vlatka

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service