Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Groups of Walkers (Corona Virus Protection)

It would be great if groups and couples walking together could move into single file when approaching another walker.  It makes it hard to…

Started by Alison M

1 Mar 27, 2020
Reply by tigha

Experiences of Sainsbury Arena since lockdown

Has anyone been to Sainsbury since lockdown / distancing rules came in? Is it getting restocked or is it still Krasnoyarsk circa winter 198…

Started by adamvietnam

6 Mar 27, 2020
Reply by Sarah

Help The NHS Track the Virus - Download the Tracker App

About this study You are contributing to advance research on COVID-19 in partnership with leading scientific institutions like King’s Co…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Mar 24, 2020

Historic site in Tottenham up for auction - help secure it

The land behind 7-8 Bruce Grove, Tottenham, is up for auction next Weds 25 March. This is a huge opportunity to secure this land of importa…

Started by Quentin Given

3 Mar 24, 2020
Reply by Bob Lindsay-Smith

Hammersmith and Fulham Council closing all parks as of 7pm tonight.

Judging by the pathetic response of Hackney and Haringey residents to the call for distancing, I would expect this to happen through most o…

Started by Will

6 Mar 23, 2020
Reply by Nicky

Edmonton Incinerator

Picked up a copy of Enfield Independent, on Friday @ Tesco's And read report that Extinction Rebellion. Has contact 400 Councillors in effo…

Started by Bob Ruggles

1 Mar 23, 2020
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Looking for Twins for Medical Research

I met a lovely neighbour yesterday and it turned out she is a twin. She started telling me about some medical research she is a part of as…

Started by Justin Guest

0 Mar 23, 2020

Corona Crisis - the View from Harringay’s High Street

As some of you will know, I became acutely aware of how the crisis was affecting our high street when I visited Snug last Friday: Anna t…

Started by Hugh

18 Mar 22, 2020

Who are these stupid, selfish people??!

I was just in Sainsbury's on Green Lanes and was appalled to see the way people are panic-buying. I was unable to buy pasta or soup. And th…

Started by KP

54 Mar 22, 2020
Reply by air

Corona Virus in Harringay – Neighbour Support

These are indeed tough times for us all. We’re in unknown territory, all facing varying levels of health, social and financial challenges.…

Started by Hugh

2 Mar 21, 2020
Reply by tigha

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service