Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,583)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

White beet crop

For the first time I have grown what were sold to me as "white beetroot".  Here are a few I harvested today: and this is…

Started by Dick Harris

2 Aug 14, 2020
Reply by Dick Harris

Joggers in the Passage

What does HoL think about joggers using the passage? I find it so worrying that I have become uncomfortable walking much through the passag…

Started by David Sexton

14 Aug 13, 2020
Reply by tigha

GP recommendations?

We’re a young family moving to the ladder this week and haven’t lived in the area before. Any recommendations for a convenient GP where ma…

Started by Brussels1979

5 Aug 12, 2020
Reply by Charlotte A

You are invited to a free virtual art event by local artist Ethan Mechare

WHERE ARE YOU NOW? This Monday August 10th local Harringay artist Ethan Mechare going to be talking to anyone and everyone around the world…

Started by Amy Nicholls

9 Aug 9, 2020
Reply by Ethan

Karate and gymnastics classes for young children?

Hi We are moving to the ladder with a three and five year old. Any recommendations for karate and gymnastics class? Thanks 

Started by Brussels1979

2 Aug 9, 2020
Reply by Brussels1979

Funding Application Advice

South Harringay School has a ‘charming’ self contained swimming pool - not everyone knows this little gem hidden on the ladder.  As an inde…

Started by Selkie Swim School

3 Aug 8, 2020
Reply by Bella

Recycling a digital radio

I really liked my red digital radio but it stopped working years ago. Any suggestions for how/where to recycle? 

Started by Ruth

9 Aug 8, 2020
Reply by Trevor Giles

Raising money for a new tree on Chesterfield Gardens

lHi all Chesterfield Gardens had a tree vandalised earlier in the year and we are trying to raise funds to replace it. We have £100 so far…

Started by Ycul

2 Aug 7, 2020
Reply by Ycul

Are you interested in plastics - what happens to the waste, what can be recycled?

I've registered for this webinar run by North London Waster Authority on Thur which I was sent info about. I've never done one before, so n…

Started by Maddy

1 Aug 4, 2020
Reply by Justin Guest

Green Deal Assessor

Does anyone know one that’s free or a cheap one that they would recommend?  thanks 

Started by DTW

0 Aug 4, 2020

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service