Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Covid update

For some time, Cllr Luke Harrison, the Lib Dem leader on Haringey Council, has been compiling comprehensive local news summaries on the cor…

Started by David Schmitz

1 Dec 4, 2020
Reply by Chrisandsally

Shops on Green Lanes and Sainsbury’s

I don’t know whether anyone has noticed the small and probably delicious take aways available on Green Lanes but some have no window for ta…

Started by Christine

58 Dec 3, 2020
Reply by Neil Ford

How safe are parks after dark?

Does anyone use or walk through Downhills or Lordship Rec after dark? I mean early evening 5-7pm. 

Started by Kate

12 Dec 3, 2020
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Harringay Low Traffic Neighbourhood - Ideas and Suggestions (draft)

I just got a copy of this from harringayladderlivingstreets@gmail.com.   Has anyone else got any thoughts?  I think it's brilliant. Lot's o…

Started by Neil Ford

20 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by Michael Anderson

Collage Arts - Does it make sense for schools to address anti-bullying from a single-issue perspective?

Recently we learned that the government has not renewed its funding for the school’s LGBTQ+ anti-bullying programme… As a creative agency w…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Dec 2, 2020

Shame on Haringey Council and Network Rail

Through the course of the silly matter of the lethal broken bollard on Hampden Road by Hornsey Station, I learned that there's a Brexit A…

Started by Hugh

16 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Free Flu jabs for over 50s from today

If you're lucky enough to be under 50, Morrisons Pharmacy are doing them for £8 

Started by EMC2

2 Dec 1, 2020
Reply by EMC2

Any sign yet of the (Council) COVID marshalls?

I learned  from a community organisation that the government did provide funding, eventually, and they are being recruited but not been abl…

Started by Roslyn Byfield

2 Nov 30, 2020
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

Threatening DWP letter saying I owe money - no explanation

Anyone else having the same experience? I received a letter from DWP Debt Centre Trafford in the past few days. It says I owe them over £50…

Started by Jez Phillips

9 Nov 29, 2020
Reply by Jez Phillips

Finsbury park gates

The Endymion entrance by the New River has been re-opened, just in time because the temporary one to the cricket pitch was turning into a s…

Started by Maddy

2 Nov 27, 2020
Reply by tigha

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service