Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Census 2021 is coming to Haringey

The Census is coming...The Census is a questionnaire that must be completed by every household in England and Wales.  Census day is 21st M…

Started by Census 2021 - Haringey

0 Jan 14, 2021

Sainsbury’s

Hello. Does anyone know what’s happing in Sainsbury Car park , it’s all fenced off and building work going on. ? thank you. Keep safe every…

Started by Tina

6 Jan 13, 2021
Reply by Tina

Stay Warm - Stay Well Week

Free information and advice week to help over 50s in Haringey this winter. 18th to 22nd January 2021. Online workshops, activities and info…

Started by Public Voice

0 Jan 13, 2021

Royal Mail delays

Has anyone been experiencing problems in getting parcels through? 3 of mine (ordered in November) seem to have gone missing / delayed. I kn…

Started by Lex

75 Jan 13, 2021
Reply by Rosamund Tomlins

News of the refurbishment for Stroud Green and Harringay Library

The library is currently closed due to the Covid crisis but details of the refurbishment plans are now available. There is a noticeboard…

Started by Liz

3 Jan 13, 2021
Reply by Zena Brabazon

Parking permits

I have just telephoned Haringey Parking Permits team, and a very helpful person told me that if I had (lots of) tickets left over from last…

Started by Allie

3 Jan 13, 2021
Reply by Zena Brabazon

Nature Notes Nature Photography Corner: Trees in Winter

Now that our only permitted exercise is a walk or bike ride from our house and back, many more people are making for the green spaces in th…

Started by Liz

3 Jan 11, 2021
Reply by EMC2

Dotori Korean restaurant at Finsbury Park - permanently closed?

Does anyone know if Dotori is open (and if closed, is it closed for good)? Website is still up, but Google Maps has the "permanently closed…

Started by Matt

4 Jan 8, 2021
Reply by tigha

Ward and Constituency Changes

Can anyone please clarify the proposed boundary changes in the White Hart Lane area?. Mixed messages suggest simple ward changes within Hor…

Started by Martin (Woodside)

2 Jan 8, 2021
Reply by Martin (Woodside)

Urgent! Happy Man Tree to Be felled 'imminently'. Other trees already being cut down. Protesters face two year jail sentences,

The 150 year old Happy Man Tree mentioned in this article is among 41 mature trees being cut down as we speak. The story has reached nation…

Started by Nick

8 Jan 7, 2021
Reply by Sixfaces

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service