Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lebanon: Memories of War by Loubna El Amine, Kings College London

A friend asked me about Middle East history and the current crisis. I'm all too aware of my scant knowledge. This morning I spotted an arti…

Started by Alan Stanton

1 6 hours ago
Reply by Alan Stanton

Sumptuary Laws

Turning off yet another radio discussion about "Sir" Keir, his pals and free clothes, and other freebies. I kept trying to dredge my memory…

Started by Alan Stanton

7 yesterday
Reply by Gordon T

Why has work stopped on the West Green Road Council Housing scheme?

Given that we have both a housing and cost of living crisis (and further that Haringey is an unaffordable area to anyone on average or loca…

Started by jp quethiock

66 on Tuesday
Reply by AndrewAW1

Flexible volunteering opportunity

Hello lovely neighbours! St Ann’s Food Hub is a mutual aid, neighbourhood initiative fighting food poverty in the borough. We provide aroun…

Started by Sara

1 on Sunday
Reply by Richard Ross

Alterations to London Overground services Sunday 22 September 2024

Please note there will no Overground trains at Harringay Green Lanes tomorrow, 22 September and again the following Sunday 29 September. Fu…

Started by Glenn Wallis

0 on Saturday

Lorry trailers dumped on Eade Road

Have they been reported to anyone? I would assume so, but they’re still just sitting there… 

Started by Mark

11 on Saturday
Reply by BigJohn

Check your sell-by dates on stuff from GL

I have just had dinner ruined by a pack of anchovies that were out of date by 4 months, I thought I was being precious about the smell of o…

Started by Justin Guest

13 Sep 20
Reply by Don

Some Ladder residents claim St Ann's traffic scheme brings more traffic to Ladder - Do you agree? Have your say

The St Ann's Low Traffic neighbourhood started on 4 September 2023. The traffic order that put it in place lasts only for 18 months. The…

Started by Hugh

26 Sep 18
Reply by Prajapander

Network Rail tree destruction begins- Ally Pally to Finsbury Park

NETWORK RAIL TREE DESTRUCTION BEGINS. Ally Pally-Finsbury Pk for 2.5miles. We went down to Hornsey/Ally Pally stations along the New River…

Started by Giovanna iozzi

14 Sep 16
Reply by Gordon Farcas

Plant bring and buy, Umfreville Road Sunday 15 September

Sunday 15 September, noon to 2.00pm70 Umfreville Road Come and bring or buy the perfect cutting, houseplant or seeds. We will have: Sp…

Started by Kit

3 Sep 15
Reply by Kit

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service