Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (43,905)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

donate your corks and bottle tops please for recycling -collection at hornsey vale community centre

Wondering what to do with those corks and beer bottle tops from yesterday's parties?? Hornsey Vale Community Centre (60, Mayfield Road N8…

Started by Rachel Fell in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Jan 4, 2013

Study French, Learn about France, Travel to France (and catch the centenary Tour de France)

The Medieval Town of Albi, on the itinerary of the Amicale and the 2013 Tour de France   It’s the New Year, traditionally a time when we m…

Started by Hugh in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Jan 3, 2013

Classic VW Mechanic needed! Any recommendations?

Recently moved to the area- hoping to find a reasonably priced local mechanic who isn't going to rip us off and can do an MOT on our beetle…

Started by Harriet Gervasio in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

4 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Harriet Gervasio

Glazier - highly recommended!

Just before Christmas I searched this forum for a glazier, to replace one of two panes of glass in my bathroom door. I rang two of the comp…

Started by Louise Wallis in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

9 Jan 10, 2019

Fishy business from Haringey Council over Christmas - help save Purkiss Fishmongers!

Excuse the poor pun, as this is no joking matter. Someone from Haringey Council has apparently ordered Purkiss the fishmongers to stop usi…

Started by Joe Bailey in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

7 Jan 5, 2013

Marek The Computer Wonderman!

No hesitation in recommending Marek - he is brilliant with all things computer/gadgetty! He’s a whiz J Phone: 0790 460 7745 email: support@…

Started by Saddic in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

5 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by DavidJ

Fusion Leisure - so far not so good

As a regular user of both Park Road and Tottenham Green pools, I think that facilities are getting worse under the new contract with Fusion…

Started by Maddy in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

15 May 7, 2013

'Indie-style'- Crouch End coffee shop exposed as 49% Tesco-owned

News just in from The Guardian. http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2013/jan/02/harris-hoole-coffee-ownership-tesco If this news sounds slig…

Started by Josephine in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

14 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by NIck and Lizzy

Rubbish not collected. Again

No rubbish collection today , Nelson Road. Council web site says January 2nd. What's the excuse this time, I wonder? Flu? Vomiting bug? Ca…

Started by Anette in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

29 Jan 14, 2013

FREE: Fondue set for 6 available for collection

I never use it but it is nice, complete with 6 forks and ideal for warming sweet and savoury sauces. Unfortunately I do not have the origin…

Started by Newyork in For Sale / Want to Buy

2 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Newyork

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service