Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,321)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for an Electrician

Spiders in the hall light has caused a faulty connection.  Fuse is Ok but despite cleaning the area, the light does not work properly.  I a…

Started by Glenn Masters in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

7 yesterday
Reply by Jane Bain

Zera

I've had a few coffees and bites to eat here and love the atmosphere.  Relaxed, friendly,  children's area at the back. And a library and b…

Started by Peter Chalk in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

4 yesterday
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Decorator

I have just had the hall and stairs decorated by Michail Kogios, I got his details from Harringay online. I have been really pleased with h…

Started by pip in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

6 15 hours ago
Reply by Jane Bain

Damp proofing recommendations

Hi Harringay Online!  Wondering if anyone on here has a recommendation for any damp proofing professional. Have had a great damp surveyor i…

Started by Bolts Bouncer in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

2 yesterday
Reply by Sarah

More local musical ephemera

A recently reissued rarity from Highgate Wood School nearly 40 years ago. A chance encounter as usual: listening to a music show on the rad…

Started by vaneska in Local History (See History Group for main postings)

5 Sep 27
Reply by adhamzaki

Good quality bunkbeds for sale

These bunk beds have been absolutely brilliant for our children. Good quality mattresses and can be used as separate beds. Length 6'6" Widt…

Started by Lucy Jaffe in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Sep 26

Cinema Club for the over 60s; The Outrun, 2:15pm, Thu 3 October, Finsbury Park PictureHouse

Cinema Club for the over 60s  The next offering is the film THE OUTRUN at the Finsbury Park PictureHouse at 2:15pm on Thursday 3 October.…

Started by Cowper in Events / Activities / Things to Do

2 Sep 27
Reply by Cowper

Paeans of praise for Deborah Baxter, Gardener

Deborah and her collegue have just finished trimming and cutting back our over-abundant Jasmine on our 20ft high back wall. Deborah was met…

Started by Saddic in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

0 Sep 25

Grand Opening for Heroes Haven, Pre-loved Boutique and cancer community space, 1st October

After twice recovering from cancer, the amazingly resilient and vivacious Kaz Foncette has opened the Heroes Haven in the premises of the f…

Started by Hugh in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

2 Sep 27
Reply by gbee

Lebanon: Memories of War by Loubna El Amine, Kings College London

A friend asked me about Middle East history and the current crisis. I'm all too aware of my scant knowledge. This morning I spotted an arti…

Started by Alan Stanton in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 Sep 27
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service